Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beany

Joppa Minerals

Hey i went to the joppa minerals site, and i was amazed to see that they actually recommend sleeping in it!! that seems so weird!! wouldnt you break out terribly!?? Has anybody actually slept in this product? thanks

I have been using these products for a while now and I did reapply them like they suggest and slept in them for the first week and my skin did clear up. Now I find that I can even be lazy and not even wash my face at night and it doesn't break me out. My skin looks better now than it has in years. I think that bare minerals has a new line that are minerals that you wear at night, so it probably works the same way and I know that Jane Iredale minerals recommend sleeping in it too.

I've seen it too!!

Also they say there's is WATER-PROOF!

I don't see enough reviews for them tho so I will stay put on using them!

i was drawn to them because it doesnt look like this whole corporation trying to make millions of dollars. lol it almost looks like a homemade kinda thing haha.

a lot of brands of mineral makeup say almost the same things; you can sleep in them, they're water proof, they'll last through the whole day, etc. since they're minerals they don't have the ingredients that will make you breakout. well except in BareMinerals (be) they have bismuth oxychloride which irritates your skin so you may get some breakouts using their product (i definitely have O_O). i personally recommend Everyday Minerals. i have friends who use it and love it. they have a looot of info+testimonials on their site, so check it out. plus they have really good customer service and you can get samples before you actually buy it. there's a thread here in the same forum about it. (:

this is the ingrediants

Ingredients:Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Sericite Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Iron Oxides, Silica

i was drawn to them because it doesnt look like this whole corporation trying to make millions of dollars. lol it almost looks like a homemade kinda thing haha.

Yeah, same for me. Most companies would just say a lot of things to sell their products. They actually say "Although we cannot guarantee zero irration potential. Because of our ingredients, Joppa Mineral Makeup has the lowest possible risk for irratation on the market today. ", I find this to be very honest. I believe that not everyone responds the same way to any product. Nobody has the same skin. As for myself, I am one of the lucky ones who don't get any allergies. :P