Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sunflower seeds breaking people out. Now I've heard it all. That's just crazy.

Name a food a someone out there will swear to GOD that they are allergic to it, regardless of whether they've been tested for it or not.

Then again some are allergic to nuts, so anythings possible.

I'm just wondering how much of each food can be enough for 5 g of b5... I want to go for the more natural approach.

I think you have to take a supplement to get the high amounts of B5 needed for clearing.

I'm just wondering how much of each food can be enough for 5 g of b5... I want to go for the more natural approach.

I think you have to take a supplement to get the high amounts of B5 needed for clearing.

Yeah or else all I'd be eating would be b5 foods. The amount in foods is in mgs.

Sunflower seeds breaking people out. Now I've heard it all. That's just crazy.

Name a food a someone out there will swear to GOD that they are allergic to it, regardless of whether they've been tested for it or not.

Then again some are allergic to nuts, so anythings possible.

These are seeds, not nuts. Yea I've seen a post about sunflower seeds before.

How about this post, heres one:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...c=45013&hl=

Yeah or else all I'd be eating would be b5 foods. The amount in foods is in mgs.

Also, it states on that whole foods site, that actually 5 oz raw crimini mushroom will have 23% daily value of b5... not sure of thats enough for clearing. Anyone tried raw mushrooms? They're alright..! :)

I never said they were nuts. I said that since some people are allergic to nuts that it might not be so far fetched that they could be allergic/sensitive to sunflower seeds as well

I never said they were nuts. I said that since some people are allergic to nuts that it might not be so far fetched that they could be allergic/sensitive to sunflower seeds as well

could be... :rolleyes:

Also why not just get your b5 from Brewers yeast, man that shit is amazing. I take it every day

Also, it states on that whole foods site, that actually 5 oz raw crimini mushroom will have 23% daily value of b5... not sure of thats enough for clearing. Anyone tried raw mushrooms? They're alright..! :)

I think here they'd be talking about the standard recommded dosage, but what most people take to clear up their acne far exceeds this.