Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyway. so theres this guy at work. hes 34 and im 20. we had a weird relationship going on for awhile. weird because im gay, hes not. i guess you could call him sort of a sugar daddy. lol. well it was nice while it lasted. but anyway, when we were "friends" i had clear skin and no problems watsoever. and his skin is so clear. like its so milky and unreal. makes me wana put chocolate on it and lik it off..lol. i guess you could say i fell in love with him. but then all this shit happened. we started being bitchy to each other. and den pimples on my face came. im like WTF! i mean this guy was the reason i came to work. i wanted to look cute for him cause hes hot himself. so when we had our fallout, and acne came (now i realize that it was stress that caused it), i felt so ugly. i started coming in to work looking disheveled. and just wearing watever when i use to be a fashion icon in my job. i sort of have this thing like "if i cant have you, them im going to be better." i knoe for sure that i was his motivation as well. cause when was close he would come in and look good and smell so good. and we both were gym rats at the time. now hes gained weight and looks as disheveled as me.lol. so now im clearing up again but then im sad cause the guy is an asshole now. but ive moved on and realized that i need to feel good for myself not for anyone else. i mean if that comes with it, then even better. so i guess the point of this is to never find reason to feel better because of some people, just feel better for yourself. another lesson: try not to get involved with some at work. lol.

anyway. so theres this guy at work. hes 34 and im 20. we had a weird relationship going on for awhile. weird because im gay, hes not. i guess you could call him sort of a sugar daddy. lol. well it was nice while it lasted. but anyway, when we were "friends" i had clear skin and no problems watsoever. and his skin is so clear. like its so milky and unreal. makes me wana put chocolate on it and lik it off..lol. i guess you could say i fell in love with him. but then all this shit happened. we started being bitchy to each other. and den pimples on my face came. im like WTF! i mean this guy was the reason i came to work. i wanted to look cute for him cause hes hot himself. so when we had our fallout, and acne came (now i realize that it was stress that caused it), i felt so ugly. i started coming in to work looking disheveled. and just wearing watever when i use to be a fashion icon in my job. i sort of have this thing like "if i cant have you, them im going to be better." i knoe for sure that i was his motivation as well. cause when was close he would come in and look good and smell so good. and we both were gym rats at the time. now hes gained weight and looks as disheveled as me.lol. so now im clearing up again but then im sad cause the guy is an asshole now. but ive moved on and realized that i need to feel good for myself not for anyone else. i mean if that comes with it, then even better. so i guess the point of this is to never find reason to feel better because of some people, just feel better for yourself. another lesson: try not to get involved with some at work. lol.

dude maybe he got freaked out cause you were coming on to him.. since hes not gay.

^^ actually no. ive been there for almost a year and a half. and it was well established in the beginning that i was gay. we started talking about 8 months in. and i am sort of offended of you thinking that me being gay was the reason, though we still live in a world where not everyone is comfortable. and if the reason must be known why we dont like each other, its cause i really liked him and couldnt stop thinking about him, that i decided that the best decision for me was to not associate with him anymore. he took it as me no longer liking him, and assumed that i was talking shit about him, when the truth was i never stopped liking him.

on a sidenote : it wasnt me buying us lunch everyday, it was him. it wasnt me leaving phone messages on my phone, it was him. it wasnt me IMing constantly, it was him. so yes, it is weird to know that a straigt guy would do things like that for a gay guy, weird even to me. just non-stop confusion for me that i couldnt handle.

The reason I said that was because if he isn't gay, then why would he be interested in a relationship with you? If you guys were getting serious, that means he is gay as well.. No?

You cant really say a straight guy would date a gay guy, 'cause that would make them both gay.

Sorry, didnt mean to offend you.

Bleh age difference is massive bro, but if you into that...

anyway, keep your head up someone else will come around.

its a weird relationship if he really was trying to look good for you. (Who knows how true that is?) Because thats bizarre sexual tension/confusion and a mess. Any way it probably wasnt healthy to be in sort of a tease relationship.

Just take care of yourself and realize its a blessing that ended. .