Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinity06

CSR Gentle Cleanser

The CSR Gentle Cleanser, is that a harsh product for the skin? Its just I've been looking at some of the other members routines mostly of which all contain the BP Gel but not the Gentle Cleanser provided from CSR?

Anyone mind enlightening me about this as I've bought both the gel and Gentle Cleanser.

Thanks in Advance

Well, I love the CSR cleanser. People have preferences. Some people just prefer to go to a store in town to get what they need. Or maybe they've been using a cleanser for a while and it works for them, no point in chaging it. I think the people that do have the CSR cleanser like it.

Its just I've been looking at some of the other members routines mostly of which all contain the BP Gel but not the Gentle Cleanser provided from CSR?

I think a big part is that it weighs a lot so to ship it probably costs a lot. I bought my purpose cleanser for $7 a month and a half ago and I still have half a bottle left even though I use it morning and night.

Also, in my opinion, the cleanser really doesn't matter. It's the bp that counts.

I haven't tried Dan's cleanser yet, and my guess is that a lot of other people aren't using it for the same reason I'm not: it's not hard to find a cheap decent cleanser. There are enough unmedicated liquid washes out there that Dan's wasn't really necessary--nice to have a well-formulated gentle cleanser out there, but not critical to the success of the regimen by any means. Finding a good inexpensive BP that will absorb without overdryin and an oil-free, well-moisturizing lotion for the face, though, is a much harder task. There are sooooo many more threads about people having trouble finding moisturizers than there are about people finding cleansers. Once he comes out with his moisturizer, that will be a very different story than the cleanser--you'll probably see it in most people's regimens.

Thanks guys, just needed a little bit of personal experince from users such as yourselfs before implementing such a essiential part of my daily facial wash.

I'm really looking forward to this. The positive reviews and comments towards the product is just immense!

Once again thanks again for the rapid replies.

The CSR Gentle Cleanser, is that a harsh product for the skin? Its just I've been looking at some of the other members routines mostly of which all contain the BP Gel but not the Gentle Cleanser provided from CSR?

Anyone mind enlightening me about this as I've bought both the gel and Gentle Cleanser.

Thanks in Advance

The cleanser is not harsh at all.

Dan made one because some people have a difficult time finding a suitable gentle cleanser to use with the CSR.

Also, the product has only been available for about a month now, so the number of people using it is still not widespread.

But it is a very good product, if you are still trying to find an economical, gentle cleanser to use, this is a good one!

I use it myself and love it!

Well, you talk to Dan yourself which is quite frankly mind settling. Thats good enough for me, I'll give it a bash when it gets here! =)

I don't use it simply because I have been using Purpose Bar for many many months now and I don't want to change a thing as my acne is completely gone.

i use it and cant fault it.

very mild, but at the same it manages to remove all the dirt etc.

perfect cleanser