Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Less costly protein intake

I'm really into the whole working out and getting big. I'm said to be the biggest 15 year old in my grade and came 1st in our first annual highschool bodybuilding competition, I competed with the grade 11's and 12's and still came first, hehe.

Anyways I take 6 meals in a day. All the extra stuff for my carbs/calories is cheap enough for my mom to buy. But I eat 3chicken breasts a day + another meat serving for my supper meal. I do not like tuna so that's out of the question.

Question is besides protein shakes which I also take, what are some less costly high protein products I can eat, is there like cheaper high protein meat or ANYTHING! Help!

Get Turkey slices they can be found pretty cheap and they are high protein low fat! eat like 3 to 5 slices at each meal and you will get like 40 gs of protein

dry milk is a cheap alternative to protein powder. I think it's high in carbs though for some reason.