Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really need the money, but I just can't show my face at work... or anywhere for that matter. These cysts just look horrid and I know they're going to take forever to heal. I just wish I knew what caused them. I'm sure we all do... sigh :(

I've done that way too many time to count! and ALL because of acne.

I actually ended up telling a little white lie to my boss that I have some really bad immune system.

Hahah not good cause she saw me one time when I told her I was really sick and had to stay home. I felt so horrible! I'll never do that again...

It always seems worse whe you are sitting at home waiting for them to clear up....you should just go to work and try and forget about it

If you need the money, then go to work. Having money is more important than waiting for your acne to fade. Money is necessary to survive in this world. If I needed the money, I would not hesitate to go to work, no matter how upset I was about my acne.

If you need the money, then go to work. Having money is more important than waiting for your acne to fade. Money is necessary to survive in this world. If I needed the money, I would not hesitate to go to work, no matter how upset I was about my acne.

You rich?

U no wat tho...Ur acne is always gunna look worse to U becuz its UR face...I can't look in the mirror, yet i still have a girlfriend...So if i were u i wuld just go out and be happy...If ur really that depressed go get accutane...It works...anyways...lata

I've called in to work too before many times because of my face. I work in a setting with incredibly bright lights. It makes me feel awful about myself.

I quit my job because of acne.. to be honest. I was working at a car wash in hot 100 degree heat. But I seriously quit because of acne. I'm not going to get a new job until my regimen starts working :cry:

about half of my 24 call ins in 05 were frome looking worse than normally. About 2 days i was actually sick and the rest were from being to hung over or in some cases still drunk from the night before. CAnt beleive they didnt fire me i mean think about it thats a call in every other week.

You rich?

Not even close. What I said has nothing to do with me personally (I work)....I just put myself into the position of the original poster who said they needed money. If I need money, I'm going to work, and I think they should too if they need money. That's all I meant.

If I had to choose between being clear skinned & broke and having money with the acne that I have now, I would choose the money with the acne I have now. At least I could live my life.

U no wat tho...Ur acne is always gunna look worse to U becuz its UR face...I can't look in the mirror, yet i still have a girlfriend...So if i were u i wuld just go out and be happy...If ur really that depressed go get accutane...It works...anyways...lata

Dude no offense but with our without acne you just look ridiculous, you do know ur white right? I'm glad you are happy but don't tell someone to just GO GET ACCUTANE because it's not that simple at all. Of course it works, but I'm sure this is not the kind of advice the person needs now is to go get it. You look waht lik 15? I'm shocked they gave you it.

Enter the dragon you do a lot of rock throwing on this website. Have you been banned or suspended yet?

I personally feel the moderators staff here is corrupt