Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Getting better highschool gr.10 grades

Well from grade 1-8 I've had marks in the high 80's and 90's. My average for all my grades 1-10 was always 89+.

In the summer post grade 8 and during grade 9 I had bad breakouts and had glycolic peel burns. Those combined caused me to miss school lowering my marks even more. Also I didn't pay attention in class because I was too busy being a class clown to cover my acne and it worked. My average for 1st semester was like 74% and my 2nd semester was 64%. Almost failing math with a 52%.

It's about a month and couple days left to school. I still gotta act like a clown in grade 10 but get good grades. I need to start thinking about my future little by little as my grades go down (especially grade 11 and 12). My dad will also reward me if I get good marks, if I get a 75% average or higher I get a motorcycle.

I'm on Accutane and am clearing GREATLY, I think that will bring my marks up for grade 10 semesters and above. I'm on day 23 of that.

Basically I'm just wondering how to get back up to where I was before. I know you think highschool is harder causing bad marks, I didn't find it like that. I found that I just lost track of myself.

thats good man keep it up my grades are low as hell right now like a 2.1 gont let your face lower your grades like it did me

now that i am clear hopefully my grades will approve enough to go to college

I'm hoping my face clears 90%, I already see results from accutane, I have 2 noticeable zits on my face all the rest are so small and I can say fuck them.

Same, my senior yr I only had 2 and ahalf hours of school, I really liked my highschool and was going to miss it, so I wasnt missing alot of school because I wanted to, i knew my days in that school were running out and my senior yr was nice and easy, but I kept stayin home cause I was embarrased to go to school. I then kept cutting gym because I was slumping in basketball and I was to pist at myself/embarrased to go to gym and play basketball, anyway, I wound up failing gym, and nearly got left back because of that 1 gym class!! Only reason I passed school was because my teacher made me and all the other kids who failed gym, go to an hour and 15 minute weight training class after school hours. So I was a senior, I went to school from 8-10:30a everyday, so I had to go home, then come back to school at 2:45pm until 4pm. Also I was working so I got lucky and had my schedule changed to give me a few fridays off. Oh and m very 1st day walkin 2 the weight training class, I got caught in a bad thunder storm and literally almost got struck by lightning. also I was on accutane and it was giving me back problems, so my mom called up my gym teacher and said "dont make my son lift heavy weights he's taking medication for his face and its giving him bad back problems" lol, how embarrasing is that.

That reminds me, I lost my gym credit too , due to skipping gym, I get 2 freebies in school which most people have their spares, I will ahve to use mine up.

That reminds me, I lost my gym credit too , due to skipping gym, I get 2 freebies in school which most people have their spares, I will ahve to use mine up.

Well like an idiot I failed gym and had to come home for 3 hours, then go back to school (I had to walk 40 mins to and from school, so it was a pain in the ass walkin to school 40 mins, walkin home 40 mins, then walking back to school 40 mins, then walkin back home 40 mins). In the weight training class I literally just sat there for and hour and 15 mins, one time I even fell asleep on the bench like a moron. Anyway 1st day I tried to do a couple curls lol but my back started killin me so I had to put the weight down. I had to do it like 4-5 fridays in a row, the final friday was ight cause some kid from my gym class who I was cool wit also had to go so I just talked wit him the whole period. But I just wish I could re-live my senior year and actually enjoy it instead of being miserable and almost failing it.

well i get to relive mine i dunno know if i want to though its going to be hella weird not being with ur friends

i guess i'll have to make new friends.

dude ur in fucking hs, no offense but i didn't study for one damn test or shit and had a 3.7 gpa. the fact that you are failing almost means you got more problems than you think. you better get your shit together or you ain't gonna be going anywhere in life. someone had to say it to this guy

tenth grade is quite possibly the easiest year in school

That's what I've been hearing, how is it easier than grade nine though? Whats the reasons behind that.

Everyhting is in your mind. You seem to be qute intelligent, so you just have to be diligent. Never give up! Don't be afraid to answer questions! Be active during class time; attend extra-curricular activities.

I had quite bad acne. Moderate/Severe in 10th grade (last term), but I didn't let that turn me down, even though I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable inside. I used to be in the center of most stuff in my class; as I was the class representant and some other things as well. Also I held a couple of lectures as well.

You shouldn't worry about your acne (esp. now when you're on accutane); your classmates couldn't care less (if they're not fcuking bitches). Just try to be yourself anyway!

There was a girl in the class (who I suspect was on accutane as well; she had acne fulminans!); but she always had friends! Friends don't and never will mind; and if they ever say sth, it is probable that they want to help (esp. if he/she also used to have acne).

So just set your mind on the studies and always to your best (I always do this and get top grades in the subjects I hate; except for music, but that's because our teacher didn't show up during most classes and we all got the same grade).

There are many important and famous people (not to say nation leaders) that have had very serious acne; but they didn't get overly-distracted by that, and instead succeeded more than well in their adult lives!

Everyhting is in your mind. You seem to be qute intelligent, so you just have to be diligent. Never give up! Don't be afraid to answer questions! Be active during class time; attend extra-curricular activities.

I had quite bad acne. Moderate/Severe in 10th grade (last term), but I didn't let that turn me down, even though I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable inside. I used to be in the center of most stuff in my class; as I was the class representant and some other things as well. Also I held a couple of lectures as well.

You shouldn't worry about your acne (esp. now when you're on accutane); your classmates couldn't care less (if they're not fcuking bitches). Just try to be yourself anyway!

There was a girl in the class (who I suspect was on accutane as well; she had acne fulminans!); but she always had friends! Friends don't and never will mind; and if they ever say sth, it is probable that they want to help (esp. if he/she also used to have acne).

So just set your mind on the studies and always to your best (I always do this and get top grades in the subjects I hate; except for music, but that's because our teacher didn't show up during most classes and we all got the same grade).

There are many important and famous people (not to say nation leaders) that have had very serious acne; but they didn't get overly-distracted by that, and instead succeeded more than well in their adult lives!

Ty man, it's not the fact that people say anything, they never have said ANYTHING to me.

I'm liked by almost everyone and sit at the most popular table.

Problem is in my head and I admit, I'm thinking of being judged but at the same time, girls tend to like me.