Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eagle

Diet results/tips

1/ How long are you doing a diet & what are the results (acne)? are here guys/girls who had moderate/severe acne which improved a lot ?

2/ i just started (no dairy , no wheat , no sugar as mush as possible) & the problem is that i am hungry most of the time :)

Do you know some recipes/products/... for me that are easy to get in supermarket,...

Also i eat like 4/5 apples a day => is this too much?

+ i drink lemon juice water

More tips?

weird about my acne : i have moderate acne on my cheeks , my T-zone is always clear :s

1/ How long are you doing a diet & what are the results (acne)? are here guys/girls who had moderate/severe acne which improved a lot ?

2/ i just started (no dairy , no wheat , no sugar as mush as possible) & the problem is that i am hungry most of the time :)

Do you know some recipes/products/... for me that are easy to get in supermarket,...

Also i eat like 4/5 apples a day => is this too much?

+ i drink lemon juice water

More tips?

weird about my acne : i have moderate acne on my cheeks , my T-zone is always clear :s

Your the same as me :doh:

I have acne on my cheeks, tiny bit on both sides of my forehead now and again but CLEAR t-zone

My diet is the same as yours now :) gluten, dairy and sugar free - im doing it 2/3 days HUGE improvement, its a matter of waiting for the clogged pores to clear, no real *New* spots just the clogged pores..

i am eating a lot of fruits during the day but once a day i eat cooked potatoes with vegetables & 1 piece of meat , do i also have to quit potatoes & meat?

last month i used bp , now i have plenty of redmarks :(

is this going to work (every evening) for the marks:

-apply apple cider vinegar for 15 min.

-rinse

-egg white + lemon juice mask for 15 min.

or do i have to leave it on for better results?

i am eating a lot of fruits during the day but once a day i eat cooked potatoes with vegetables & 1 piece of meat , do i also have to quit potatoes & meat?

last month i used bp , now i have plenty of redmarks :(

is this going to work (every evening) for the marks:

-apply apple cider vinegar for 15 min.

-rinse

-egg white + lemon juice mask for 15 min.

or do i have to leave it on for better results?

No, you dont have to give up everything. What I would advise is try seeing what results you get not having it, compared to having it. Only your results from your body should be your guide in diet. While others have to give up milk some find it ok etc. In the end it comes down to the individual.