Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know about others, but having acne has sort of made me emotionally stronger, ironically, in some ways...When I was younger I would cry when people would talk to me about my acne- yes just talk to me and I was super sensitive.

But now, now that it's starting to clear a bit while on temporary solutions- Doryx- I view acne as an illness that's not in anyway related to myself as an individual...I know weird, illness right?

Well, I was just thinking when people have colds or fevers, they're not ridiculed or mocked!

In a way, I have to make myself emotionally detached from it, it's just a thing that needs a cure. I was also at the dermatologist the other day, and I was totally apathetic like it wasn't my skin she was talking about. Great, lol, I have a cold heart-- :lol: I have to separate my physical self from my mind.

It's like after you have acne, and you deal with it for years and years, you're days of self-consciousness are over. At least for me in this case.

I thought this way. Unfortunately for me, I get mad just thinking I had to have acne on top of everything else at times when im thinking.

The world is a tough enough place as is. Throw on acne and its like why even fuckin bother.

I thought this way. Unfortunately for me, I get mad just thinking I had to have acne on top of everything else at times when im thinking.

The world is a tough enough place as is. Throw on acne and its like why even fuckin bother.

Alot of times I wished I could quit.