Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I woke up this morning and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow!! Two days into the regimen and a bunch of the acne subsided. I thought I was seeing things, so I whipped out the cleanser and gently washed my face. Yup, my face felt smoother and flater.

My face still looks like a red ballon. :lol: At this rate, I should be clear in a few weeks. :)

I like red balloons!

But your face shouldn't probably look like that!

Some redness is common in the beginning, but do consider decreasing the amount of bp you are using. It sounds like you maybe started out with too much too soon. It is a common mistake.

Reduce the amount, and keep moisturizing. Hopefully the redness will subside.

The strange thing is, I can not any moisturizer at all and my face doesn't peel or flake. But I still use some. Moisturizer makes my face really shiny though. :(

I've been on the regimen for about 5 days and my skin is really smooth since the zits are almost gone. But the redness is still there so I don't look much different :(. But the opposite happened on my forehead. Redness is gone but the some little tiny dots are still there.