Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wadsthepointofliving

need help with reaaly inflamed pustules

okay can someone gimme some suggestions?Im currently on accutane and i have mild acne,mainly red inflamed pustules and i get about 2-3 at a time.The thing is that accutane dries out my skin so i dont wish to use bp to make it even drier.but these putules come to a head(sometimes really huge or small) but its definitely a visible head.should i just leave them to resolve, anyone knows wad will actually happen to pus filled pustules? or should i burst them and let them dry. Btw i use the clean and clear moisturiser once a day to keep my face from peeling.

If you are on accutane, just leave them. They will go away on their own. Years back, accutane cleared my severe cystic acne without any other medications or pimple popping. If only I was still clear...

accutane should take care of them quickly and without scarring (but they may still leave temporary red marks behind). you definitely don't want to pop them and there shouldn't be any need to apply anything else to them.