Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

Wow! Great song kind of makes me think alil

wow, i just got this song, and it is a great song..

Right Now By Fort Minor featuring Black Thought & Styles of Beyond (Theres 2 verions, the reg one sux, the one feat Black Thought & Styles of Beyond is the good one)

It has me thinking, its about how you may not be happy, but theres alot of people that you see on the streets everyday without realising, that wishes they were you.

theres people out there that are sleepin on park benches, eating 1 decent meal a week etc..

I been gettin back to my old ways and I been really pissed off lately, but sometimes the thought crossed my mind that theres people out there that would get mad at me for not bein happy, cause they'd say im a spoiled brat! The thought has crossed my mind that I take alot for granted (food,clothes,bed,roof over my head). Anyway, those thoughts would sometimes cross my mind, and this song REALLY REALLy is about that, and really got me thinking and kind of feelin down that all I do is get angry over my life when really I've been given a chance in life to succeed.

Anyway, this song is a mad good song, and it has alot of meaning to it, download it or something and listen to it and what its about. Make sure you get the one featuring BT and SB cause the regular version is completely different.

But hey, when you live in a life where your accustmed to havin food to eat and a place to sleep, and everyone you know also is accustomed to these things, its very easy to take it for granted and easily feel bad over your life. But just listen to this song and see what you think.

nice post. waay to often we complain about things w/o looking how fortunate we our. as long as i have my health and a roof over my head i really should be grateful.

i don't know where i would be w/o music today. I love music from Fort Minor and LP. I have no trouble relating myself to most of their songs.

nice post. waay to often we complain about things w/o looking how fortunate we our. as long as i have my health and a roof over my head i really should be grateful.

i don't know where i would be w/o music today. I love music from Fort Minor and LP. I have no trouble relating myself to most of their songs.

Yea true.. This song is an awesome song!

Shit.. Kenji also great song by Fort minor.. How unfair was that, for some people back in '42, that makes me feel so bad. I'll be honest, as much as I think life is unfair, my life wasn't that unfair. Get these 2 songs, mad good songs.

I haven't heard these songs, but from reading your description, I agree that we do take things for granted sometimes even though we rarely about it.

I haven't heard these songs, but from reading your description, I agree that we do take things for granted sometimes even though we rarely about it.

Yea.. they are great songs, if you have any programs downlaod em. they are worth it.

Shit.. Kenji also great song by Fort minor.. How unfair was that, for some people back in '42, that makes me feel so bad. I'll be honest, as much as I think life is unfair, my life wasn't that unfair. Get these 2 songs, mad good songs.

hes awesome!! thats the rapper dude from linkin park...

his voice is hot :wub:

hes awesome!! thats the rapper dude from linkin park...

his voice is hot :wub:

Yeah he does have a good voice.