Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help finding a product (living in the u.k)

Hi, I need help finding a product for my skin in the u.k

Basically a few weeks ago I had a huge lump on my forehead that had a small spot on it, however when the spot was popped and went away the lump remained, its about an inch by 3/4 of an inch and is skin coloured so it looks like ive bashed my head on something but not too bad, but enough to make me worry.

Can anyone reccommend me a cortizone or other cream that would help this bump go down?

My ideal shop to buy from would be boots but any would be apprieciated.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes