Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just bought the cetaphil cleanser and the cetaphil normal and oily skin cleanser....has anyone had success with any of these? no i dont mean totally clearing acne..but no future breakouts cuz of it...and..possibly helping a little bit at least...thanks in advance

hey i used cetaphil cleanser during the summer because it is so gentle and i was so dry bc of being tan. I liked it alot because it definetly didnt cause acne--i felt like it helped clear it alittle because i wasnt using such harsh treatments. I dont really have acne thought i just get a few break outs now. so maybe it depends on ur level of acne--but i dont think it will cause it!! i think its great stuff!! good luck let me know how it goes.

i dont really have acne either anymore...comes and goes like you say. I do use tazorac though, and that is harsh on my face..and i was using a salycic acid cleanser and mositurizer...Now i switched to the cetaphil and a neutrogena moisturizer...should help out with the drying-ness portion hopefully smile.gif thanks for the comments smile.gif