Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there everyone,

Is there something in Retin a micro or Banzamyclin that makes you peel like hell? When I woke up this morning I was peeling pretty bad on my cheeks and then I went outside to tan and my forehad was a mess!!! I dont have any zits right now.

So does anyone know any products that help dryness, and those little red marks(post acne?) go away?

Thanks. :D

Hey there everyone,

Is there something in Retin a micro or Banzamyclin that makes you peel like hell? When I woke up this morning I was peeling pretty bad on my cheeks and then I went outside to tan and my forehad was a mess!!! I dont have any zits right now.

So does anyone know any products that help dryness, and those little red marks(post acne?) go away?

Thanks. :D

Hey there,

I also have been using benzaclin. When I used large amounts it seemed to dry out my skin and under heavy persperation, I could see like a white film over my skin, and if i put my nail and went over my face white "stuff" could be "scraped" off. Now I think it was a mix between my bad moisturizer/dryness.

I changed about 2 weeks ago to the cetaphil Dave reccomends, in the 8oz or 16oz bottles, and I think it helps alot more. Perhaps you should use a little less benzaclin(I used alot and flaked like crazy), and try a new moisturizer.