Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
W4tC4S3SA(NE

Face flakiness: serious getting worse everyday...

I have the same problem. Someone (think it was Damian) suggested to me that brushing them off gently with a damp towel helps. You could try that, it does help a bit, but my skin is still really flakey even when I do this.

I was just about to ask this question, my skin's getting so flakey I want to quit. I really need to do something.

Has anyone had luck exfoliating with baking soda?

I am dry getting up in the morning(flakey) then after applying the wash i am really dry but when i put bp on it sort of gets rid of the flakes as I pile on so much for around 15-20 mins all ova my face so the flakes aint 2 bad then,also i pile the moisturiser on.

aiai

matty

If you are in the beginning stages of the Regimen, please be sure you didn't start out with too much bp too soon. Often this is the reason for excessive dryness. You can skip the next application or two, and then use less bp and take your time working up to the full amount.

Also, try Cetaphil Lotion for the flaking. Dan feels that right now, this is the best option out there.

When you are washing your face, let the warm water soak your face in the shower, then lather your cleanser in your hands, and try to gently massage off the flakes with your cleanser lather. Usually the warm water will soften and loosen them in the shower, and then you can massage them off as you cleanse.

Anyway, try these ideas and see if this helps.

haha im so happy today?? why?? cuz yesterday i steamed my face and my flakes came off (easily can be taken off) so i washed my face with baking soda which works btw and then applied acv for ten minutes>>> it works :)!