Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:doubt: im sitting here, 4.19am.. and i cant sleep partly because i was working nights up until recently.. however very much of it is that my face f***ing hurts..so bad.. its itchy, its such that it looks and feels oily at the moment however if i scratch it will flake of a bit, my acne is so numerous, its not the most inflamed kind, but its vast and unsightly and quite elevated on my face.. at the moment i have 5 or 6 very painful cysts, one on my chin, one on my forehead 4 on different parts of my cheek, one just under my chin and quite a few whiteheads coming up basically like rashes.. god it hurts to do anything, move my jaw, touch my face, if i just sit here and do absolutely nothing it hurts.. theres not too much of my face where i dont have acne, i also have a lot of blackheads and what i think is milia, i also have acne on my chest, back, and upper arms and some on my neck..it hurts most places and im never truly comfortable...im definitely at the climax of my 6 years so far, god knows it could get worse and is..but its the worst ive been so far.. it doesnt help that i broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, the stress isnt good for it..

well im generally not a moany person but anyone who is physically in discomfort with acne at the moment.. rant away..

could you move this please i obviously meant for the emotional..

:doubt: im sitting here, 4.19am.. and i cant sleep partly because i was working nights up until recently.. however very much of it is that my face f***ing hurts..so bad.. its itchy, its such that it looks and feels oily at the moment however if i scratch it will flake of a bit, my acne is so numerous, its not the most inflamed kind, but its vast and unsightly and quite elevated on my face.. at the moment i have 5 or 6 very painful cysts, one on my chin, one on my forehead 4 on different parts of my cheek, one just under my chin and quite a few whiteheads coming up basically like rashes.. god it hurts to do anything, move my jaw, touch my face, if i just sit here and do absolutely nothing it hurts.. theres not too much of my face where i dont have acne, i also have a lot of blackheads and what i think is milia, i also have acne on my chest, back, and upper arms and some on my neck..it hurts most places and im never truly comfortable...im definitely at the climax of my 6 years so far, god knows it could get worse and is..but its the worst ive been so far.. it doesnt help that i broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago, the stress isnt good for it..

well im generally not a moany person but anyone who is physically in discomfort with acne at the moment.. rant away..

cysts fucking suck, i remember when i had like 9 on my face, i couldnt even eat. I also had lots on my back, and some open sores so most nights i wouldnt sleep causing me to be depressed. fucking acne :doubt:

:comfort:

have u considered accutane if u get painful cysts? whenever i feel down or when i had cysts, there was always a day in the near future where it all got better...so even if this is a bad phase right now for u, good days are ahead..i can say that for sure from personal experieince. hope u feel better soon..

aw thanks guys. i felt stupid when i realised i put it in the lounge..

mask/chris yes cysts are just awful.they almost make me cry sometimes-ive experienced a lot of pain from a certain other illness but things filled with all sorts of nasty stuff on your face-theres nothing quite like that, its so tender and sensitive, the kind of pain that would really drive you up the wall.

tenshi yeh ive got an appointment with a derm in septemember, i havent been to a derm in a year, i left my old one because, mmm i cant find the thread where i completely flame him but basically he hasn't a clue and has put me on good ole eurythromicin twice with no effect....

but she-this derm i will be going to is apparently the best derm in dublin..the most bloody expensive anyway (200 euro a go) but theres nothing else i can do.. i feel crap that i didnt start accutane coming into the summer..i would of been able to hide away when it got really bad, but i didnt because i couldnt get it.you know how hard it can be to get acctutane. now im back to college in september, i hate to have to go through it being forced to be around people so much like that and theres some assholes in my course i swear..youd think nursing students would be somewhat understanding.heh and this is even if i can get accutane.. i have a bowel disease, it effects my liver :doh: i'll try everything i can to make sure im in good health in that respect when i see her..detox myself before hand or something.

I absolutely feel your pain man ... I'm happy that I no longer have to deal with that, but it also saddens me alot when I realize that there are so many others that still have to live with it. It's almost like being saved from a sinking ship with hundreds of passengers, and only so many get to make it out, but then you just want to go back and save everybody, but you know it won't happen.

Oh, and that wasn't meant to be an insult...sorry if it came off that way.

I absolutely feel your pain man ... I'm happy that I no longer have to deal with that, but it also saddens me alot when I realize that there are so many others that still have to live with it. It's almost like being saved from a sinking ship with hundreds of passengers, and only so many get to make it out, but then you just want to go back and save everybody, but you know it won't happen.

you are just lovely.. i appreciate your words.. how long are you post accutane do you mind me asking?

the other day i didn't eat because it hurt to open my mouth because it was so dry and irritated. that really sucked, i was so hungry.

the other day i didn't eat because it hurt to open my mouth because it was so dry and irritated. that really sucked, i was so hungry.

i take it your on accutane.. im not looking forward to that aspect.. i had a realy incredible mouth ulcer 2 weeks ago and i couldnt smile with it, it a pain but i know accutane takes that principle to unpresidented heights..however i dread that less than the unbelievable breakout i know is awaiting me..

you are just lovely.. i appreciate your words.. how long are you post accutane do you mind me asking?

right now im roughly 9 months post tane....took it twice.

actually i'm not on accutane, for some reason it just got really irritated, ididn't do anythng different.but i a, going on tane in december

actually i'm not on accutane, for some reason it just got really irritated, ididn't do anythng different.but i a, going on tane in december

ah it happens at times.. extremes of weather, or for seemingly no reason..slap a bit of vaseline or blistex on.. december eh?.. you know for definite your going on it yeh? thats good..i wish you the best of luck with it..

why wont my back heal, its like all bumpy. basically my back is just bumps, it feels weird :|

9months clear eh? fantastic, must be such a relief.. im not extreemly vain, ive only ever been slightly disheartened by my appearance when its got really bad and i have good friends too who dont care either way, but what i mean when i mostly when i say relief, is how good it feels im sure to not be irritated or in pain, to feel a smooth face, red marks or not etc...that kind of thing..

did you clear at all on your first course, or is that why you had to take it again, because the results weren't what you wanted the first time? did you have a significant ib? sorry for all the questions ;)

why wont my back heal, its like all bumpy. basically my back is just bumps, it feels weird :|

what do you mean chris, its not acne? bumps..can you be any mre specific?

9months clear eh? fantastic, must be such a relief.. im not extreemly vain, ive only ever been slightly disheartened by my appearance when its got really bad and i have good friends too who dont care either way, but what i mean when i mostly when i say relief, is how good it feels im sure to not be irritated or in pain, to feel a smooth face, red marks or not etc...that kind of thing..

did you clear at all on your first course, or is that why you had to take it again, because the results weren't what you wanted the first time? did you have a significant ib? sorry for all the questions ;)

9 months "clear" .. heh, i wouldn't necessarily go THAT far. im far from clear, but im far from where i used to be, therefore, i am content, and honestly, I sorta just stopped caring so that really helps with my confidence. I cleared the first time, but my face broke out about 3 months later and gradually got worse again...it never peaked at the same level it did the first itme, but it was still bad enough to go back on a 2nd course....got cleared again, and here i am today with blemishes and the occasional pimple.

what do you mean chris, its not acne? bumps..can you be any mre specific?

its scarring from the acne fulminans, i have bumps on my back llike skin raised. looks weird.

man, i can't imagine what it would be like to have fulminans. i really feel for you, bad things happen to such good people

9 months "clear" .. heh, i wouldn't necessarily go THAT far. im far from clear, but im far from where i used to be, therefore, i am content, and honestly, I sorta just stopped caring so that really helps with my confidence. I cleared the first time, but my face broke out about 3 months later and gradually got worse again...it never peaked at the same level it did the first itme, but it was still bad enough to go back on a 2nd course....got cleared again, and here i am today with blemishes and the occasional pimple.

i completely understand.. i would settle for anything near where you sound to be.. i dont wish to be some kind of model, just to be comfortable and somewhat less unslightly.. but to be honest, i stopped caring too about 2 years ago, and ive made better friends because of it, i do better in things i put my mind to my work better, i make a better go at my life really, id be lying if i said it didnt somtimes bother me though, it would be nice to just not have to put up with the physical discomfort and also every second person having a good look at you you know..it doesnt emotionally hurt me and i know most people look instinctively out of interest and that, its just a little annoying and im a great fan of being anonymous

I had a cyst on my forehead the sixe of the quarter two days ago, and i had to walk around the first day of school with it. Everone looked at me, and then i would see their eyes wander..Ahh how frustrating!!!

At least it is almost gone now

man, i can't imagine what it would be like to have fulminans. i really feel for you, bad things happen to such good people

sorry to dissapoint you man, im not that good of a person :|

its scarring from the acne fulminans, i have bumps on my back llike skin raised. looks weird.

yeh... i was aware of the fulminans, they are the one thing i dont have and i can only imagine.. :mellow:

perhaps they will calm in time and become somewhat more comfortable.. perhaps some type of laser treatment would be helpful, i really cant say..god its shi and to think most people in the world wouldnt no what you were talking about if you mention the world fulminan to them..

you havent had it easy like a lot of people here..you're young yet.. things will fall into place as you get older and your thinking process and the like inevitably evolve

yeh... i was aware of the fulminans, they are the one thing i dont have and i can only imagine.. :mellow:

perhaps they will calm in time and become somewhat more comfortable.. perhaps some type of laser treatment would be helpful, i really cant say..god its shi and to think most people in the world wouldnt no what you were talking about if you mention the world fulminan to them..

you havent had it easy like a lot of people here..you're young yet.. things will fall into place as you get older and your thinking process and the like inevitably evolve

my derm says in time my scarring will fade, id like to know how much time :|

hey man what did you do to become bad all of a sudden, i always thought you were a really cool dude.

hey man what did you do to become bad all of a sudden, i always thought you were a really cool dude.

i think he's a good guy too, he seems to put himself down though.. :eh: