Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

Do you ever talk with anyone about your face?

I really don't, this is the only place I talk about my acne. Me and my friends never have,

even my best friend who hangs with me everyday.. last school year I don't think anybody

mention anything about my acne.... (And yes it was bad x_x)... Except those times girls

noticed that I was wearing makeup, becasue it was melting... (you could still see cysts and

pimples, I just wore it to hide and fade the looks of redmarks. But I hung around a lot with

people, so I think they were used to it.

Beside my mom, only my best friend.

Yea :cool:, moms are awesome.... but sometimes she doesn't know how I feel

about my face, she sometimes says it's just acne it'll go away and all that

Beside my mom, only my best friend.

Yea :cool:, moms are awesome.... but sometimes she doesn't know how I feel

yup, most of the times no one does.

same,

if someone told me that i would be on an acne site 3 years ago, i would probably not believe them

same,

if someone told me that i would be on an acne site 3 years ago, i would probably not believe them

me neither. i was just depressed one day so i came here :P

Except those times girls

noticed that I was wearing makeup, becasue it was melting... (you could still see cysts and

pimples, I just wore it to hide and fade the looks of redmarks.

lol yeah, girls can ALWAYS tell if you're wearing makeup, so beware..try to mix it with a moisturizer so it soaks in better.

And yes I whine to my best friend and my mom all the time. :(

Guest Michael Jackson

My mom and my friend asked me for advice, I felt helpful. lol

Sometimes I talk to my older brother but he seems disinterested..so I don't bother anymore.

I tell my best friend and she says it's not that bad and that I look pretty. (As her friend I feel she's obligated to say that)

I talk to my mom about it, but not as often because I moved away and I work a lot..so does she. So really, all I have his acne.org

It's so hard to keep everything inside

Sometimes I talk to my older brother but he seems disinterested..so I don't bother anymore.

I tell my best friend and she says it's not that bad and that I look pretty. (As her friend I feel she's obligated to say that)

I talk to my mom about it, but not as often because I moved away and I work a lot..so does she. So really, all I have his acne.org

It's so hard to keep everything inside

I talk to my mum too. And sometimes my boyfriend, but I try not to talk to him as much because I'm afraid of sounding vain.

I didnt speak with noone but my parents. Then I started talking about it to people more around me. This helped and when I came to face it instead of runnnig from it the healing began.

My mother and occasionally my supervisor who is extremely nice as she experienced moderate acne before.

I talk to someone at work who is older as well..just started to recently. It's nice when someone understands what a struggle it is; we both experience it (mine's worse) but she has given me stuff to try and she asks me if it's ok to ask or say something and I tell her how I feel and she comforts me like a mother would; after all, she has kids my age :lol: and we're pretty close. I wish everyone was like her. Today at work, this girl looked at me funny like she was examining my face and she said you have stuff all over your face, don't u put anything on it? I told her not to talk to me. I said don't you think I know, I don't need you to tell me that..and then I bascially told her not to be so ignorant. I was just so upset! She said it like it's MY fault or something..like I enjoy looking like crap because we all know how good I look with whiteheads, red marks and little pimples here and there :rolleyes:

..I wonder if people actually THINK before they speak ?

I talk to my mom about acne all the time, she has to deal with it 24/7, sometimes I feel bad for her for listening to me complaining all the time, but who else could I talk to besides her, she's my mom

my parents always talks about it, but its more of them telling what i should do and complaining about my face...so yeah,i guess i dont really bring up the subject with them (since theyre so mean about it)...and besides that, i dont talk about it much...maybe sometimes to my friend but she pretty much got over her acne and im still stuck with it

no id rather die, but it isn't as bad as it used to be, back when i was a little tween

I talk about my face wayy too much.. I've talked it about it with almost every single one of my friends (2 of my friends I talk about how much I hate my skin way too much and im sure it drives them nuts lol). I talk about it with my mom, dad, grandma, my mom's friends, my uncle... I've even brought up skin in school plenty of times to people I talk to only once and a while. In fact, in geometry class, I started up a conversation wtih a couple guys and girls about skincare and what we do and how much zits suck! lol

haha I know. I used to be embarrassed talking about it, but now I don't care.. I just want to get clear skin, and im willing to talk to anyone about it.

I use to talk about it when my acne was bad but now that I just have marks, I don't really feel like talking about my blotchy skin too much. I guess I felt like talking about it before 'cause goodness was it obvious a mile away and it's just easier to let it out there instead of me being paranoid all the time.

haha I know. I used to be embarrassed talking about it, but now I don't care.. I just want to get clear skin, and im willing to talk to anyone about it.

Im exactly the same... i talk to EVERYONE about it... mum friends at school everythin... makes me feel better... but now im not worried cause i know roaccutane is doin its job... :D