Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well my normally pretty clear skin lately has taken a beaten this week. I think it happened mostly on monday when I went out to dinner with this girl when my face was clear and we had all this greasy food. Afterwards she didn't wash her hands and just decided to start molesting my face with them which was gayer than shit. Well my face slowly but surely started to break out. This morning i woke up with like 5 zits on my face which isn't too bad so i dealt with it. Unfortunatly I worked outside for 8 hours today and when I got home it just looked like shit. I know its not as bad as some peoples on here and I gotta work another 10 hours outside tomorrow so i'm kinda nervous about that. I don't know I don't wanna bitch at all I jsut wanted to talk to some people who know how I feel cause i'm feeling really down tonight and my skin is gonna look all greasy and nasty tomorrow and i'll be hella embarassed. :( Well i hope everyones weeeknd is going better than mine and I got another date tomorrow night but who knows if i'll go to it. Well theres no point in giving up at all I felt like just writing this down cause it seems to help. much love to you all :wub:

Well my normally pretty clear skin lately has taken a beaten this week. I think it happened mostly on monday when I went out to dinner with this girl when my face was clear and we had all this greasy food. Afterwards she didn't wash her hands and just decided to start molesting my face with them which was gayer than shit. Well my face slowly but surely started to break out. This morning i woke up with like 5 zits on my face which isn't too bad so i dealt with it. Unfortunatly I worked outside for 8 hours today and when I got home it just looked like shit. I know its not as bad as some peoples on here and I gotta work another 10 hours outside tomorrow so i'm kinda nervous about that. I don't know I don't wanna bitch at all I jsut wanted to talk to some people who know how I feel cause i'm feeling really down tonight and my skin is gonna look all greasy and nasty tomorrow and i'll be hella embarassed. :( Well i hope everyones weeeknd is going better than mine and I got another date tomorrow night but who knows if i'll go to it. Well theres no point in giving up at all I felt like just writing this down cause it seems to help. much love to you all :wub:

I had a shit day too, i figured out im probably not going to warped tour and my friends going to rape me :|

Bro atleast you have dates. All I do is either stay home all day or go out wit my 1 friend who is just as big a loser as me, and we have nuttin to do. Im not even pist about acne anymore, Im just pissed that I dont have any friends anymore, my life is boring, my family is dull, it just sux. So just be glad you got stuff goin for you, fuck acne. Oh and my face still does look like shit after accutane, so that thought just gets me more pissed when im already in a bad mood.

Guest beanz

yeah, today was a horrible day for my skin too. i don't know if family stress has anything to do with it or the fact that i've had to wear makeup like 24/7 lately but my skin looks like the WORST now, than EVER. sucks a fatty. :doubt:

I had a shit day too, i figured out im probably not going to warped tour and my friends going to rape me :|

WHO is going to rape you? :shock:

WHO is going to rape you? :shock:

my friend, he was pissed but he calmed down :P

Oh man, that sucks. I have shit days like this too, and i get thru it by letting go of my worries, and staying to my regimen.

If anything, you should try to wash your face a little bit more on days you work outside. Invent a pocketsize cetaphil wipe.

my boyfriend works on bikes all damn day and then decides its ok to touch all up on my face without washing his hands. he thinks im being too paranoid, but HELLO?! its not paranoia, just some good ol common sense. at least they mean`well.