Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
schecter

PICS Two questions.

I want to kill 2 birds with one stone here.

Bird one: i just started the CSR. i thought id give it a try before my doctors app. my face is red around the bottom tzone area. what is this from should i skip an application? i think i put to much on my first couple times. but i only put 1 third of a finger. any info???

Bird two: is it me or is my right side of my face fucked and the left not, i would absolutly hug ten babies if my right was like my left. what is up here. and info would be appreciated.

comment if this is similar to things you went through. ex. red skin blah blah

post-44537-1154744965_thumb.jpg

post-44537-1154744965_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm no pro at this...I just started myself.But all I can say is this...

For some weird reason, the first few days, only one side of my face was really breaking out.(could be the phone, pillow case(although I change it every night)...It's now better.

And my face was also a little red. I don't think you're using too much BP (is it 2.5%???) since you're not even using a full finger of it. I guess you're skin is adapting itself to the BP..

Give yourself time!

ok, but i stoped bp application, now my skin is calmed down now... but i stopped using it and my skin is still flaky...

Perhaps you started off using too much BP? Remember, the point of starting off using a small amount and working your way up to a full finger is to let your skin get used to BP. Keeping washing your face and moisturizing twice a day for now, use the BP again when you feel that your skin has calmed down, and start with a smaller amount of BP than you did before--more like half the amount you used before. There's no such thing as starting too slow! When you've had acne for a while, it is far more important to get your skin used to BP without excessive irritation than it is to clear it up quickly.

I don't see anything messed up about that side of your face...just don't worry about it, most people's acne is not symmetric.

dude my face is the same

my left side is REAL nice an i love it

my right is rubbish

only around the chin area

its strange and i hate it.

i thought i was the only one :lol: