Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eXile.

Can I get a chemical face peel even tho I have pimples??

I am going to try to get a face peel because I got more scars than pimples. Would it cause me to break out if I get one.

i had one very tiny pimple and my doc said nothing will happen,after the peel the little bump went but a small red scar is left so i advise you dont anything unless ur clear and if your trying to clear your scars with a peel it wont help even 1 % unless you do a very deep peel or many many medium depth peels which can only help superficial scars.

I don't have deep scars or anything only the the scars that make your skin look darker and some hiperpigmination. I was going to get citrus peel.

K just got back. He saw my face and gave me 3 options. Cream, pill, or chemical peel. I went for the chemical peel. He poped like 4 normal size pimples and then he did the peel. I have to go there for 5 sections. Has anybody done this?? Did it clear up your face. 1 question I forgot to ask him is that after the peel would the pimple come back. Does anybody know the answer to that question?? He also gave me some free creams called Tazorac. Anybody used them before?? Are they any good?