Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

Have u ever tried to explain???

your face problems to someone who hasnt had acne blemishes or scars before?

yeah!! my friends like you're crazy it will go away bla bla its nothing...she has never had a pimple in her life..ive never seen

i have, mainly only recently tho, they understand and have bin trying to help me out socialy with meeting new people and that.

er i havent made much progress tho, went to my first party tonight (well a party that isnt my own for my bday ) and it went okish i suppose just i couldnt really talk to people that well or anythin, oh well i keep forcein myself out and hopefuly things will get better.

Yeah when i had bad acne, everyone didnt understand why it wouldn't go away. Everybody else had just a few tiny zits while i got the big kind.

Just don't let it get you down, and people understand more than what you think.

yea when i had acne scars people were waiting for me to get unugly/clear not knowing how fucking long the shit takes to disappear

i am like do u know how hard i am trying to fix this.

and they try to clown you on how you are looking not knowing what its like to have that shit.

and just wondering how should i respond to people that dont understand my situation.

Most of my friends are cool wit my acne...especially now cuz its gotten better :D..but some people are just assholes about shit like this...my friends 10 year old sister(who is a mean-ass-bitch btw) always finds time to ask me how my friends put up wit my face...and how i put up wit it...I no its mean...BUT I WULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BITCH-SLAP HER MIDGET ASS....haha...anyway...peace

Most of my friends are cool wit my acne...especially now cuz its gotten better :D..but some people are just assholes about shit like this...my friends 10 year old sister(who is a mean-ass-bitch btw) always finds time to ask me how my friends put up wit my face...and how i put up wit it...I no its mean...BUT I WULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BITCH-SLAP HER MIDGET ASS....haha...anyway...peace

Shes a kid..who doesnt know anybetter... kids make fun of people all the time..so chill.. i dont get why you take a 10 yr olds opinion seriously.

SHES MATURE FOR HER AGE...lol...AND ITS ANNOYING WEN PEOPLE WIT PERFECT SKIN(NO MATTER WAT AGE) CRITICZE U...SHES THE ONLY ONE AND IT JUST PISSES ME OFF

Still....shes still ten...and of course a ten year old is not going to get acne..