Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After showers, I usually end up with dry skin on my cheeks and on sides of my nose. I hear good things about exfoliating in the shower with a regular rag and face wash.

i was wondering who does this or if there is other remedies for dry skin?

After showers, I usually end up with dry skin on my cheeks and on sides of my nose. I hear good things about exfoliating in the shower with a regular rag and face wash.

i was wondering who does this or if there is other remedies for dry skin?

Be carefull when you shower. I only splash my face with cold water 3 times a week and use jojoba oil, every evening and sometimes in the mornings as well.

When i used to have my head under the showerhead for a couple of minutes, it would dry out my skin like crazy. So my recommendation is to take short showers, avoid letting the face be under water for long and dont use to warm water.

Yeah, my skin is dry most when i get out the shower, i try not to put my face under the shower much now as i think that is what drys my skin out most, but even doing this, my skin is still dry most when i get out the shower.