Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi im a new member here. Iv'e had shitty skin for about six years now. And about one year ago I came to the realizaion of how bad my acne history had actually been. I was In denial for about five years. Anyways Im almost 21 now and Id really like to just move on and get on with my life. I know i'm never gonna have good skin again but theres still room for improvement. Waht really sux about acne is that it really changes your life for the worst. People just don't take kindly to me, I havent had a girl in almost four years, and basically i'm Just losing motivation for life.

Sometimes I think im never gonna bounce back

It's really hard to bounce back, requires a lot of strength. But you can do it. It won't happen overnight, but over time, you will start to feel better. I know it doesn't feel like it right NOW, but being patient with things will be rewarding.

Now..if I can only follow my own advice..;)

Sometimes I think im never gonna bounce back

It's really hard to bounce back, requires a lot of strength. But you can do it. It won't happen overnight, but over time, you will start to feel better. I know it doesn't feel like it right NOW, but being patient with things will be rewarding.

Now..if I can only follow my own advice..;)

she's right. just take baby steps

that avatar looks like uglyassmofos'? who apparently unregistered and gone forever.

well, get social. do something you like, don't rot away, get out there.

Dear polkadots,

your advice seems simplistic and not so well thought out. But thanks for trying btw who is this ugly person that you speak of. I grabbed this avatar from the ones supplied by the website.