Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jpp

Hey up having some trouble :D

Hey What up people, hope its all good :)

Anyway just took some pics of my face, to c what class im under, either if it is sever or mild or moderate, atm in the pics this is the worst i have had it. I don't have a routine, i don't use face wash, i just wash with warm water, and shave every two days. I drink shit load of water.

I started work this month, and my acne was alright, but its gotten bad :( i think its due to Polo's and mints, at work there the only thing we can eat while in the office. So i go through liek 2 packs a day for the last month, and trust me it aint good for you. Lately iv been going so red :(

Also is dove shoap okey to use as face wash . hmmmm ? :D

I also apply bp every night :)

Just wanted to here all the opinions. good day :ninja:

i Thaught id add some before pics, u know before i ate 2 packs of polos a day :D and started work :D

post-11746-1154727911_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728100_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728535_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728550_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154727911_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728100_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728535_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1154728550_thumb.jpg

Hey What up people, hope its all good :)

Anyway just took some pics of my face, to c what class im under, either if it is sever or mild or moderate, atm in the pics this is the worst i have had it. I don't have a routine, i don't use face wash, i just wash with warm water, and shave every two days. I drink shit load of water.

I started work this month, and my acne was alright, but its gotten bad :( i think its due to Polo's and mints, at work there the only thing we can eat while in the office. So i go through liek 2 packs a day for the last month, and trust me it aint good for you. Lately iv been going so red :(

Also is dove shoap okey to use as face wash . hmmmm ? :D

I also apply bp every night :)

Just wanted to here all the opinions. good day :ninja:

i Thaught id add some before pics, u know before i ate 2 packs of polos a day :D and started work :D

WHAT ARE POLOS?

Polos, are mints, they are circle and have a hole in em, basically just mints

Try using a different face wash- i recommend Cetaphil and the liquid kind.

I had the same acne as you and since using this face wash and BP, ive cleared up big time, plus, i exercise alot and do alot in the sun.

How much BP do you use? What concentration (2.5, 5, 10, etc.)? Do you use it CSR-style all over your face, or just directly on spots you see? How long have you been using it? Has it helped at all?

I also recommend a gentle liquid face cleanser like Cetaphil or Dan's CSR cleanser. Not sure about the Dove as they have a bunch of different products. Is it a bar? I'd look for some soap that says things like "for sensitive skin", "gentle", "dermatologist-recommended", "noncomedogenic" etc.

You said you only wash your face with water. And that you shave. Do you use shaving cream or gel for shaving? Some of those can be worse for your skin than others. If you do use a shave cream or gel, you should wash your face with a gentlle soap/cleanser after, so there's no residue left to clog pores. And follow up with a noncomedogenic moisturizer.

Dan says that if you use his cleanser, you can lather that up and use it to shave. If you do that, then you would rinse it off with water and not have any cream or gel to wash off. You should still moisturize afterwards though.

Dan's Shaving Tips are on this page.

I use bp 2.5 all over my checks and neck, iv been doing it for past 2 years, its helped alot, but somtimes i stop using it for a couple of days.

I used to wash my face with Apricote scub, and someother naturale cream, but my face was getting really red so i decided to stop using cleansers. For shaving i use - Lorel anti irritation shaving gel.

It might be a need to go back to using face wash :D