Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jewles

I can't stop ITCHING!!!

:cry: I am so itchy and it is making me insane! Some days, it is no big deal. Others, like today, it doesn't matter what kind of lotion, ointment, cream, or anything I put on nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?? I had to get that out! I am on day 47 and my skin looks beautiful today! Aside from the dryness & itchiness, I am not having too many other side effects. I had an occasional headache and nuasea but so far so good. The only real complaint I have is my "back up" method of birth control. Any other ladies tried a diaphram? I can't wait till I am done with this so I can throw it out!!

Where are you itchy? I know the feeling because I feel the same way- mostly my hands, arms, legs, and feet.

I've never tried a diaphram. Try the sponge instead. I've heard that's a lot easier. They cost about $10 for a 3 pack.

Where are you itchy? I know the feeling because I feel the same way- mostly my hands, arms, legs, and feet.

I've never tried a diaphram. Try the sponge instead. I've heard that's a lot easier. They cost about $10 for a 3 pack.

I am always itchy in the same places, except my eyes are starting to itch now too! The sponge? I am too scared that it would get lost up there! Do you need a prescription for them?

I'm itchy too and on day 60. My skin looks good, but there is one patch of skin, in paticular, on my arm that is soooooo itchy. Oh yeah, and another area on my chest...itchy itchy itchy! It makes me itch just typing about it.

I hope the derm will give me some cream to relive it. I have a feeling the stuff on my arm is either eczema or psorasis!

I'm itchy too and on day 60. My skin looks good, but there is one patch of skin, in paticular, on my arm that is soooooo itchy. Oh yeah, and another area on my chest...itchy itchy itchy! It makes me itch just typing about it.

I hope the derm will give me some cream to relive it. I have a feeling the stuff on my arm is either eczema or psorasis!

My derm gave me a sample of Eucerin hand cream and it really doesn't do too much. My itchiest spot is on my arm too... on the inside of my elbow and on the top side of my hand. if you get anything that reall helps, PLEASE let me know!! I feel like I am going to scratch off all my skin!

Ok, I will let you know. I will see him tomorrow morning.

I did use some hydrocortizone last night and it seemed to help, but I don't know if we are suppossed to use that. I really didn't care though, because I was afraid of scratching until I bled!

Everytime I type about it I itch more!

K

Ok, it is eczema (what I have). Its rough where its itchy. The derm gave me a script for Betabav (sp?). Its a cream. He said that this is very common. I would call your derm and see if you can either see him soon or get the script called in.

K