Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMG I use Neutrogena Sensitive Skin face lotion, it's gret for everything but shine. OMG it makes my face look like glass. I have tried other moisturizers with no luck, some werent shiny but they also werent very moisturizing, others broke me out. I tried to buy the Aveeno moisturizer, but it has perfume in it! GAH! Why would they put perfume in a friggen face lotion... soooo stupid. Anyway, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)

how long have u been using that lotion? I use Vaseline Intensive Care www.cvs.com has them .. they have all sorts .. they are large to and very cheap. Non-greasy and dry quickly and really do moisturize.

how long have u been using that lotion? I use Vaseline Intensive Care www.cvs.com has them .. they have all sorts .. they are large to and very cheap. Non-greasy and dry quickly and really do moisturize.

Doesnt that lotion have petroleum jelly in it? That would make me break out like crazy haha. I need an oil free lotion... non-comedogenic.

OMG I use Neutrogena Sensitive Skin face lotion, it's gret for everything but shine. OMG it makes my face look like glass. I have tried other moisturizers with no luck, some werent shiny but they also werent very moisturizing, others broke me out. I tried to buy the Aveeno moisturizer, but it has perfume in it! GAH! Why would they put perfume in a friggen face lotion... soooo stupid. Anyway, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks :)

You have to try Biore Shine Control moisturizer! I've tried a lot of stuff, but this one really works for me. It's oil-free and non-comedogenic. Smells really good too. Really fresh and clean, not perfumey. :)

Check it out on this website and read the reviews. Looks like it works for most people:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...randFilter=8696

You have to try Biore Shine Control moisturizer! I've tried a lot of stuff, but this one really works for me. It's oil-free and non-comedogenic. Smells really good too. Really fresh and clean, not perfumey. :)

Check it out on this website and read the reviews. Looks like it works for most people:

Yeah I was going to try this but the perfumey smell turned me off. My skin is soooo sensitive it cant even handle scent.

Try a moisturizer without SPF and buy a separate sunscreen. Usually it's the SPF ingredients that make the moisturizer excessively shiny. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion for night has no sunscreen and isn't shiny.

Yeah I was going to try this but the perfumey smell turned me off. My skin is soooo sensitive it cant even handle scent.

Ohhh, I'm sorry to hear that. Uhmm...have you tried Dermalogica's oil control lotion? I think it's fragrance free. It also has salicylic acid in it to control break outs.

I picked up some Neutrogena Visably Even a few days ago. It doesn't make me shiney, it has no smell and has an spf. It has soy and stuff for evening out skin tone. So far I love it.