Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klosot

Tattoo And Regimen

Hi all

ok thinking of getting a Tattoo on my arm next week im just wondering would this react or anything with BP i do only use BP on my face but still thought id ask just incase

gonna get a Male Angel with wings in chains :)

I asked this once on here too and was told it doesn't but I don't know how accurate that info is. I apply my BP at night only and I wear a long sleeve shirt to sleep in to protect my tattoos just in case. It seems to me though that it wouldnt really be affected as long as the bp on your face is dry.

I don't see how it could react since you're getting a tatoo on your arm and you use BP on your face... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't see how it could react since you're getting a tatoo on your arm and you use BP on your face... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it.

Well like having it on your face while you sleep and getting it on the sheets and having your arm lay on it or something. I dunno thats what worries me I guess but I'm anal

Seeing as you have to laser a tattoo off, I think your concerns are unfounded ;) BP probably can't even penetrate to the layer of skin where the dyes are deposited. I'm pretty sure the worst thing BP can bleach are your clothes. Otherwise I'd have white eyebrows by now! :P