Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think this was probably posted before..

but I'll just agree then..

that I would like it if a guy came up to me.. asked me how I was doing.. made a joke or two.. you know some witty observation.. and I would love to hear that I look pretty.. (but only if he meant it) if it didn't sound like he was lying or using a "line" of some sort.. I would feel extremely flattered!

Guest yoyoma

Guys

When you approach a girl what do you say to her?

I know what to say but im curious what others have to say

I usally ask how they are doing

Ask a question about something previous she told me the other day just to show that i pay attention.

Or ill talk to her that totally interst her instead of me like shopping, or something girly

Girls

What do you want to here a guy tell you when he approaches you? (a friend)

:wub:

You can tell her..."Do you believe love at first sight? I didn't till I saw you"

I have more, but you have to pay me $19.95 first.

Most guys will f*** a rolling donught. They are after one thing nine out of ten. Same can be said about most girls in the UK tbh.

If I was after a girl, she wouldnt know it cos id just act like im not interested and be myself - If shes drawn to that then god help her lol. Nah im kiddin. Playing it this way means you get some interaction of personalities after all thats what counts. How long could you put up with some1 who looks good but cant add up?

Guest yoyoma

I will say this though....dating 'game' makes my head wanna explode.

Like that "three day" rule...don't call the next day cause she'll think I like her too much, etc...too much bullshit in my opinion. I mentioned this to my friend (she's in the early 30s) thank goodness she agrees...that kinda game applies to 12 year olds.

This is the problem... guys ASKING what girls want to hear, you never hear a straight guy asking what he should say to another GUY... why should a girl be any different? She is a human being just like a guy, the same way you can go up to another guy and shoot the sh*t with him without even thinking about is the way you should be with someone of the opposite sex.

If you need some type of gameplan just to have a conversation with another person, the odds are already against you IMO. Too scripted, too fake, too scared. If one of your guy friends was wearing a hideous pair of shoes and you could jokingly tease him about it there is no reason why you can't do something like that with a female.

As far as the "three day rule", that is SO stupid. If you have to fake being busy, you need to get your life in check before you even worry about dating and all that. If you have a life you don't need to use some three day rule, you will truly be too busy to find the time to call back.

My mom, out of all people, is a good example of this. She used to date a lot a couple years ago before she re-married, now she is also a RE investor which is a 24/7 Running around thing... she would sometimes take almost a week to call some of those guys back, she wasn't doing it on purpose either she was just busy as hell and couldn't find the time.

See? THAT is REAL, that's not someone sitting around for three days faking being busy while they sit around doing nothing.

Aaaaand, rant over!

Agreed. Good rant. Rants are good. :)

Personally, if I guy asks me out to a restaurant, they are my hero. Food=good.

nahh...too classic.

If a guy took me somewhere beautiful scenery wise... WOW!! lol now thats my hero.

This is a weirdly dominated thread by girls.

Im just going to say what i do with girls, and it works for me.

If i dont know the girl but i think shes hot and shes alone lol (you dont approach chicks with a bf), i introduce myself, and if she seems convo willing, i talk about the party we're at or whatever's on my mind.

AND im not stingy with the Bonita Chicka. If i think a girls cute, ill call her bonita chicka or other names i can think of- and if shes hot with a sense of humor and i know her well, maybe ill slip in calling her crab cakes or something with food. Cuz foods fun.

With girls i know well, i usually just tell them they should dump their bf's and get a tank of gas and run away with me. You know, the usual sweet talk.

Just anything but "Hi, can I sit next to you?" Just sit don't ask.

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

I usually brush guys off no matter how hot they are cause we all know what they want :)

not all guys are like that some just want to chat and not feel lonely thats how i was before

there are some decent guys out there

I guess you may be right...depends on how they try to approach u.

But usually im never interested, no matter what they say :)

dont think a guy could ever sit and talk to me.. lol

so in your case what works for you if i mayask

Nothing really. I dont meet people on the street or out anywhere that i have noo clue about..

its either i know them from a friend, family member etc

I have met strangers in many places and the majority of them I am still close friends with today.

I don't need to have some connection with my friends or family to meet guys, I don't go by that.

Nothing really. I dont meet people on the street or out anywhere that i have noo clue about..

I have met strangers in many places and the majority of them I am still close friends with today.

I don't need to have some connection with my friends or family to meet guys, I don't go by that.

If a guy approaches me in public, why is he approaching me first of all?

1. He thinks he can get some

2. He thinks he's pimp and wants to see how many chicks he can get

3. He approaches me judging me on my looks, and thinks he can get some.

The End.

Therefore, this is why I never talk to guys in public. And nothing can ever change my opinion on that :)

Plus, Im taken, so I really could careless

If a guy approaches me in public, why is he approaching me first of all?

1. He thinks he can get some

2. He thinks he's pimp and wants to see how many chicks he can get

3. He approaches me judging me on my looks, and thinks he can get some.

The End.

Therefore, this is why I never talk to guys in public. And nothing can ever change my opinion on that :)

Plus, Im taken, so I really could careless

Are you seriously that cynical?

MAYBE he thinks your cute (I don't necessarily see this as being shallow) and just notices that you're sitting alone and hes alone himself so why not start a conversation?

If you think that all he wants is to fuck you then why don't you tell him your not up for that ahead of time and if doesn't stick around then I guess you'll know your answer :rolleyes:

MAYBE he thinks your cute (I don't necessarily see this as being shallow) and just notices that you're sitting alone and hes alone himself so why not start a conversation?

If you think that all he wants is to fuck you then why don't you tell him your not up for that ahead of time and if doesn't stick around then I guess you'll know your answer :rolleyes:

Umm

I just dont like being judged on my looks or strangers coming up and talking to me when they dont know anything about me...

Let me tell you something, most guys will approach a girl for THAT REASON...maybe not where you live but over here it is like that..

people are different in different countries..ive also noticed that.

its what I go by if you have a problem with it cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.

Maybe I am a feminist..but hey, I have a right to be.

Guest yoyoma

Umm

I just dont like being judged on my looks or strangers coming up and talking to me when they dont know anything about me...

Let me tell you something, most guys will approach a girl for THAT REASON...maybe not where you live but over here it is like that..

people are different in different countries..ive also noticed that.

its what I go by if you have a problem with it cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.

Maybe I am a feminist..but hey, I have a right to be.

Damn.

Guest yoyoma

:wub:

I don't know why...like if I take a girl to a rib joint and she can eat as much food as I am, man that score points with me :wub:

I don't like girls that are too prissy...going out to a steak club and order "Uhmm..can I have ONE crouton and a drop of extra virgin light non fat olive oil please? And can I have a low calorie water to go with it?"

NO!!!!!!!

You know, I read through this thread, and it got me thinking.

I really am offended that Alisa Lucente thinks like that. Alisa, I know it doesn't matter now because you have somebody, but I mean, how is it fair that you completely block out anyone who comes over to you to start up a conversation with you?

Obviously someone doesn't know your personality if they don't know you or haven't met you, they're first physically attracted to you and feel that there MAY be something there. That's the only thing they have to go on.

The fact that you group ALL guys together as just a bunch of perverts who want sex is just ridiculous. Not EVERY guy is like that, and I know that there are many guys who ARE like that who spoil it for real guys, the nice guys, who aren't just looking for sex, they just want to find someone to be with.

But really, I find it stupid if girls prematurely judge someone who comes over to talk to them. I know that there's not much of a choice with what to do, but why not talk? Why not engage in conversation? Obviously make him work for your trust and you don't buy into it THAT easily. I'm sure a girl like you could easily see through bullshit IF IT'S THERE, but don't just blow it off completely. Although we are few and far between and it pisses me off that there are assholes that ruin it, there ARE nice guys out there who want to meet people because they want to be with someone.

I'm sorry, but it's girls with that attitude that make it difficult for nice and genuine guys to meet people.

Maybe 'cause she hasnt been approached by a "genuine man" for her to decide... (Like myself) :) ALL.. i repeat all guys that i have met were animals..ur right though u cant say that for all men..i dont think she was either.

Maybe 'cause she hasnt been approached by a "genuine man" for her to decide... (Like myself) :) ALL.. i repeat all guys that i have met were animals..ur right though u cant say that for all men..i dont think she was either.

She did though. She said that she completely ignored any guy that approached her.

I mean, how do you expect to meet people (not counting online dating or whatever)? You meet people by starting up a conversation with them.

She did though, she said that any guy that approaches her, she completely ignores.

I mean, how do you expect to meet people (not counting online dating or whatever)? You meet people by starting up a conversation with them.

haa i ignore ANY guy..

I dont care anymore actually lol.. im taken :D

She did though, she said that any guy that approaches her, she completely ignores.

haa i ignore ANY guy..

That's nice, I'm happy for you, but you don't have any guy friends?

haa i ignore ANY guy..

Nope I stopped talking to all of them since me and my guy got serious...

he doesnt talk to girls and i dont talk to guys... and were happy with that..

trust me, were not like other couples. at all. and i think choosing this has made our relationship easier.

haa i ignore ANY guy..

Nope I stopped talking to all of them since me and my guy got serious...

he doesnt talk to girls and i dont talk to guys... and were happy with that..

trust me, were not like other couples. at all. and i think choosing this has made our relationship easier.

Whatever works for you. :)

Guest yoyoma

You know...some may not agree, but I am blaming the culture for this.

I have lived in multiple cultures (Asia in the 80s and now in the US)

I know that here the younger guys are so into sports...frat house...beer chugging...girls oogling, etc...the stereotypical ones anyway....the girls I think grew up guys are only into bodies and sex. Some give into the pressure, some turns into semi-man hater, etc...

It's like a viscious cycle...the guy treats the women like shit, the women treat guys like shit and play mind games using sex....it's like shit, many those guys ruining it for guys like me who just get shot down the moment I approach a nice girl at the nearest starbucks because she thinks I want her to grind my coffee beans (ok..never happend to me but I'm trying to make a point).

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (i've said this before)...I can go up to a European and say..hey...wanna grab a burger or coffee and talk? They're like..sure!!

I remember asking one girl for a coffee one time and told her "I am NOT asking you out...I just wanted to get to know you"

She emailed me a three paragraphs email about how she needs to see "God's existence in your life" (she meant mine)....girl it was a FRIGGIN COFFEE!!!

Damn. Yeah I get my own hang ups too.

I agree about the different cultures/countries thing.

Ive lived across the world and I found that men in asia/europe are not after just sex.

But over here, I cant disagree.....Ill add and say "most guys over here are after sex."

:)

Guest yoyoma

Ive lived across the world and I found that men in asia/europe are not after just sex.

But over here, I cant disagree.....Ill add and say "most guys over here are after sex."

Hmmm... :think:

Hmmm... :think:

any problems? Think about it, if girls are approached mainly by horny perverts...doesnt that mean "most?"

Yeah sure there are guys who are decent but the percentage is VERY low... and i think any girl I know would agree with that...