Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guys

When you approach a girl what do you say to her?

I know what to say but im curious what others have to say

I usally ask how they are doing

Ask a question about something previous she told me the other day just to show that i pay attention.

Or ill talk to her that totally interst her instead of me like shopping, or something girly

Girls

What do you want to here a guy tell you when he approaches you? (a friend)

:wub:

Hrm...

I like to be asked how I am doing, that implies he cares. I like to be asked how my day was too. I like to hear that I look nice, but thats a bit of a stretch, isn't it? ;)

Hrm...

I like to be asked how I am doing, that implies he cares. I like to be asked how my day was too. I like to hear that I look nice, but thats a bit of a stretch, isn't it? ;)

Yea that is kinda stretch but one of those questions wont hurt :D:D

Just anything but "Hi, can I sit next to you?" Just sit don't ask.

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

I usually brush guys off no matter how hot they are cause we all know what they want :)

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

I usually brush guys off no matter how hot they are cause we all know what they want :)

not all guys are like that some just want to chat and not feel lonely thats how i was before

there are some decent guys out there

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

not all guys are like that some just want to chat and not feel lonely thats how i was before

I guess you may be right...depends on how they try to approach u.

But usually im never interested, no matter what they say :)

dont think a guy could ever sit and talk to me.. lol

Im not a bitch or anything..but why would they approach me if they dont know me?? obviously because they are judging me on my looks.or..they want something..and that to me is pretty shallow..

i think you can tell if a girl is smart or not..smart ones are not going to sit and talk to any guy that comes up to them..

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

so in your case what works for you if i mayask

Not the case with me...

Im not that easy.

so in your case what works for you if i mayask

Nothing really. I dont meet people on the street or out anywhere that i have noo clue about..

its either i know them from a friend, family member etc

I don't generally think guys are shallow for approaching girls strictly based on looks. It's the first thing we notice about other people before personality, and people are attracted to different looks. If someone approaches me because of my looks, I am FLATTERED because not everyone would consider me to be beautiful. More weird looking, I assume. ;)

I also don't think guys just want sex. I think women want it just as much as guys do, really. We're all human, afterall. I understand there are nice guys out there, I believe there are more nice people out there than shallow idiot people. Just look at this message board...there are tons and tons of "nice" people on this board, some jerkwads, but mostly nice understanding people. So yeah, stuff and things.

-Sarah

I don't generally think guys are shallow for approaching girls strictly based on looks. It's the first thing we notice about other people before personality, and people are attracted to different looks. If someone approaches me because of my looks, I am FLATTERED because not everyone would consider me to be beautiful. More weird looking, I assume. ;)

I also don't think guys just want sex. I think women want it just as much as guys do, really. We're all human, afterall. I understand there are nice guys out there, I believe there are more nice people out there than shallow idiot people. Just look at this message board...there are tons and tons of "nice" people on this board, some jerkwads, but mostly nice understanding people. So yeah, stuff and things.

-Sarah

Im talking about the majority of guys..come on, everyone knows most of them are after sex..

And I agree women want it as much as guys do, BUT since women are considered "whores" if they express their needs, guys are free to do it , thats why a lot of these guys are after sex. because no one is gona call them a whore....theyre just sooo cool pimps... (not..more like STD contracted dirt bags)

Guys

When you approach a girl what do you say to her?

I know what to say but im curious what others have to say

I usally ask how they are doing

Ask a question about something previous she told me the other day just to show that i pay attention.

Or ill talk to her that totally interst her instead of me like shopping, or something girly

Girls

What do you want to here a guy tell you when he approaches you? (a friend)

:wub:

i'd prefer my guy friend to tell me whatever is on his mind, i don't like bullsh!t

-Sarah

Im talking about the majority of guys..come on, everyone knows most of them are after sex..

And I agree women want it as much as guys do, BUT since women are considered "whores" if they express their needs, guys are free to do it , thats why a lot of these guys are after sex. because no one is gona call them a whore....theyre just sooo cool pimps... (not..more like STD contracted dirt bags)

Nope, I don't actually think most guys are after sex. Guys are not considered whores if they want it, they are considered "playas" who have a bad reputation just like "whores". =P I think reality TV does a great job of making guys AND women look like shallow flakes that only want sex, but I find in real life, it just doesn't work that way. All of my roomates are guys, and actually I am in a college major that is male dominated, and I have yet to meet a guy who is just after sex.

Now, since I don't know the majority of guys everywhere in the entire world, I cannot make the judgement that all of them are jerks. But I can make the judgement that out of every guy I have ever met (save one or two) are not just after ass. That is just my experience, maybe you have met guys that match what you are saying.

-Sarah

-Sarah

Nope, I don't actually think most guys are after sex. Guys are not considered whores if they want it, they are considered "playas" who have a bad reputation just like "whores". =P I think reality TV does a great job of making guys AND women look like shallow flakes that only want sex, but I find in real life, it just doesn't work that way. All of my roomates are guys, and actually I am in a college major that is male dominated, and I have yet to meet a guy who is just after sex.

Now, since I don't know the majority of guys everywhere in the entire world, I cannot make the judgement that all of them are jerks. But I can make the judgement that out of every guy I have ever met (save one or two) are not just after ass. That is just my experience, maybe you have met guys that match what you are saying.

-Sarah

Yeah, I did not call them whores.. I said they are considered "PIMPS" which most girls do not adore.. I dont know why guys think its cool...anyways...where do you live? I think anyone would agree where I live every guy is the same..almost every guy ive known is like that..even the so called guy friends i have..but i always turned them down..and after that they learned to respect me. but i lost the respect for them..

-Sarah

-Sarah

Yeah, I did not call them whores.. I said they are considered "PIMPS" which most girls do not adore.. I dont know why guys think its cool...anyways...where do you live? I think anyone would agree where I live every guy is the same..almost every guy ive known is like that..even the so called guy friends i have..but i always turned them down..and after that they learned to respect me. but i lost the respect for them..

I live in Chicago, in the north city area.

-Sarah

-Sarah

I see..well maybe you havent met enough guys.

Im not trying to be concieted or anything ( cuz im really not)... but almost every day me and a girl friend go out..we get comments on our bodies or cars honking or guys trying to pick us up...or guys passing by giving us perverted comments...what is a girl suppose to think when these assholes protray themselves like this?? also...most girls ive known (back a few yrs back) have told me their bfs were all after sex.. so im just basing my opinion on the majority..however..i really dnt give two fucks because i have found the most amazing man on earth and id do him netime!! haha

-Sarah

-Sarah

Im not trying to be concieted or anything ( cuz im really not)... but almost every day me and a girl friend go out..we get comments on our bodies or cars honking or guys trying to pick us up...or guys passing by giving us perverted comments...what is a girl suppose to think when these assholes protray themselves like this?? also...most girls ive known (back a few yrs back) have told me their bfs were all after sex.. so im just basing my opinion on the majority..however..i really dnt give two fucks because i have found the most amazing man on earth and id do him netime!! haha

Maybe I haven't met enough guys? I just said that I live with guys and am in a major where it's ALL guys. I meet plenty.

Maybe you're just a really good looking person, and your good looks attract jerkwads. Maybe you are just incredibly attractive. =P

I'll agree to disagree with ya, and I'm glad you met a good man. :)

Maybe I haven't met enough guys? I just said that I live with guys and am in a major where it's ALL guys. I meet plenty.

Maybe you're just a really good looking person, and your good looks attract jerkwads. Maybe you are just incredibly attractive. =P

See thats the thing...I wasnt trying to be concieted..Just speaking the truth..And u dont have to be attractive really...guys would F*** anything with two legs.

Im just basing most of my opinions on facts...

Take a look on tv..what are all videos or songs about..men getting ass....its cool to use women...or rap songs how they make women look like whores..and men should be pimps....or how men live off of sex or something...NOO...women need sex too..jesus.. lol

i think the generation gets brainwashed thinking they HAVE to be like that...

-Sarah

-Sarah

See thats the thing...I wasnt trying to be concieted..Just speaking the truth..And u dont have to be attractive really...guys would F*** anything with two legs.

Im just basing most of my opinions on facts...

Take a look on tv..what are all videos or songs about..men getting ass....its cool to use women...or rap songs how they make women look like whores..and men should be pimps....or how men live off of sex or something...NOO...women need sex too..jesus.. lol

i think the generation gets brainwashed thinking they HAVE to be like that...

Yes, I think people get brainwashed by TV too. The fact of the matter is..TV isn't real. I wish more people would realize that.

Yes, I think people get brainwashed by TV too. The fact of the matter is..TV isn't real. I wish more people would realize that.

Yea I agree TV isnt real...but life is changing so rapidly that what singers/rappers sing about is actually based on their life.....like how many hoes they can fit in their bed etc...This is disgusting.. its not cool or attractive..why wont people understand that?

Yea I agree TV isnt real...but life is changing so rapidly that what singers/rappers sing about is actually based on their life.....like how many hoes they can fit in their bed etc...This is disgusting.. its not cool or attractive..why wont people understand that?

I don't know. I try to surround myself with people who aren't like that though. I do have one friend (who shall remain nameless) that actually COUNTS how many people he/she sleeps with. Like it's a big deal or something. I'll never understand that one. I can't imagine the amount of STDs this person has because he/she doesn't bother with protection..ugh.

-Sarah

I don't know. I try to surround myself with people who aren't like that though. I do have one friend (who shall remain nameless) that actually COUNTS how many people he/she sleeps with. Like it's a big deal or something. I'll never understand that one. I can't imagine the amount of STDs this person has because he/she doesn't bother with protection..ugh.

-Sarah

Sigh..why cant people just be like the olden days... loll