Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
QuapawNDN

Received my BP and Cleanser.....love em!

Just wanted to say I received my BP and Cleanser from Dan yesterday! So far I am LOVING them! I was using the On the Spot BP, and it severly dried me out, to the point my skin was screaming for moisture about 3 minutes after putting it on! But with Dan's BP, my skin can wait the 15 min. before it gets the moisturizer. And it glides on my skin without leaving it looking white! And the cleanser is great too!

Thanks Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

PS: I wanted to add I am also using the Eucerin Skin Renewal Moisturizer, and I LOVE it too! This is from the woman who has tried all types of skincare...........I am finally happy!!!

... I was using the On the Spot BP, and it severely dried me out, to the point my skin was screaming for moisture about 3 minutes after putting it on! ... And it glides on my skin without leaving it looking white!

I'd been using On the Spot & never had overdriness problems. And it was white, but there are much worse, chalky OTC BP products out there which don't disappear as well into your skin.

... but I've just tried Dan's CSR BP Gel, and was pleased that it's clear, so it's immediately wins points since it's not white. I've only just started using it, but I'm impressed. :whistle:

And the price is super-reasonable.