Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I do have some red marks, but my face is all over red and it really bothers me. It's not because of the bp gel, because i was red before i started using it.

I have noticed that it gets redder after i put on the nuetrogena face lotion. Could i be allergic to it? Or maybe the sunscreen in it? I've tried other lotions but they've been terrible.

I've tried v beam on my nose so i'm going to set up an appt for a full face treatment. I don't know if it will work, becuase i've been red for so long!! It almost seems permanent.

I've also just started the jessfoliation and it seems to help a little.

What do you guys reccomend for me?

Did you wear that lotion (Neutrogena Healthy Skin?) into the sun? The BP and the AHA in the lotion will make your skin very sensitive to sun and you'll burn easier.

If you're doing CSR with a lot of sun exposure you might want to consider going with a sun block (SPF 30+) and limiting sun exposure.

I'm never in the sun at all. Under 1 minute a day from the car my house to the car, car to work, etc. I think it may be the sunblock. Maybe i'm sensitive to it?? It's the regular lotion with spf, not the healthy skin one.

Did you wear that lotion (Neutrogena Healthy Skin?) into the sun? The BP and the AHA in the lotion will make your skin very sensitive to sun and you'll burn easier.

If you're doing CSR with a lot of sun exposure you might want to consider going with a sun block (SPF 30+) and limiting sun exposure.