Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dragon10

I think I'll have to wear ALOT of makeup in a few days! X___X HELP?!

I need to go to this important meeting, and and was wondering would it be okay to wear liquid foundation just this time. I'm ordering Everyday Minerals today but it's not going to get here on time. I'll be there for just an hour or a little more.

I heard its very bad to use liquid foundation... (all that chemicals in it)

x___x

I need to go to this important meeting, and and was wondering would it be okay to wear liquid foundation just this time. I'm ordering Everyday Minerals today but it's not going to get here on time. I'll be there for just an hour or a little more.

x___x

I dont know, i like liquid makeup. I just wish i could remove it easier

if you are only using it once... I wouldn't stress about it. if you are very worried, you could wash it off right after the meeting.

a lot of people use liquid foundation everyday and have no problems. but of course, it's not the best thing to wear on the skin.

Rockster,

Like I said in your other thread - I think it depends on the brand name of makeup that you choose. Not all liquid makeups are bad. Honest.

If I hadn't purchased the Everyday Minerals trial yesterday, I was going to buy Clinique. If you are only going to wear it once - why not go to a place that sells Clinique and ask if they can give you any samples to try (pretend of course that you're deciding on what to buy).

They will probably give you a concealer of some sort - and a little bottle of liquid makeup. The women at those counters are really quite understanding. They've seen everything - you won't be a surprise to them :)

Give it a shot. Then when your EM arrives - see which you prefer.

And - if for some weird reason clinique doesn't give you samples, ask them what their return policy is if you don't like the makeup. You can probably return it within a set period of time.

Good luck!

Oh - and practice putting it on BEFORE your meeting day. You want to be experienced before you go somewhere important.

-LM

x___x