Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I notice my family bitches more about my skin than any other people i know or met. I guess they think they have the right to make me feel like shit cuz they're related to me or whatever. Is it just me or am i da only one here that absolutley HATES going to family gatherings or parties?

i dont like going family gatherings and sometimes skip it.its horrible.people whom u havent seen for a long period for time suddenly sees u with a whole face of acne.tt kinda feeling sux.my mum and dad used to bitch a lot about my skin too,even to other relatives,which totally embarrassed me.sigh.i guess they would never understand the pain we are going through.it would be so much easier to cope if they are supportive

i dont like going family gatherings and sometimes skip it.its horrible.people whom u havent seen for a long period for time suddenly sees u with a whole face of acne.tt kinda feeling sux.my mum and dad used to bitch a lot about my skin too,even to other relatives,which totally embarrassed me.sigh.i guess they would never understand the pain we are going through.it would be so much easier to cope if they are supportive

yea I soOoOo totally feel you on that one. I wouldn't be such a crybaby if my family did support me.

My mother pisses me off cause she always told (still tells) me I have nice skin, thanks for the lies! (she has never had a pimple in her entire life too) My father on the other hand tells me to just deal with it and that I should be thankful that I don't have acne like he did when he was younger :rolleyes::|

My mother pisses me off cause she always told (still tells) me I have nice skin, thanks for the lies! (she has never had a pimple in her entire life too) My father on the other hand tells me to just deal with it and that I should be thankful that I don't have acne like he did when he was younger :rolleyes: :|

OMG my dad is like that too. my mom was saying your so lucky u didn't have acne like your dad.

My parents used to pretty much act like acne was my fault at times. The only person in my family that actually makes me laugh when he brings up my acne, is my grandfather, he's been here 50 years and he still doesnt speak english, so I hear him askin my mom in Italian about my face gettin all worried, I just laugh and tell him in Italian not to worry about it. My parents used to really make me wanna tear my hair out!! My parents are very critical wit me over everything. I know alot of people who fail school, cut classes get left back and they are driving cars and their parents are proud of them, if I used to pass a class with an average that wasn't high enough, my parents got mad, If I missed school one day my parents bitched meanwhile these kids would take like4 days off just to relax. Sometimes I'd like to trade places for a week and have my parents try another son for a week, then see im not that bad.

My parents used to pretty much act like acne was my fault at times. The only person in my family that actually makes me laugh when he brings up my acne, is my grandfather, he's been here 50 years and he still doesnt speak english, so I hear him askin my mom in Italian about my face gettin all worried, I just laugh and tell him in Italian not to worry about it. My parents used to really make me wanna tear my hair out!! My parents are very critical wit me over everything. I know alot of people who fail school, cut classes get left back and they are driving cars and their parents are proud of them, if I used to pass a class with an average that wasn't high enough, my parents got mad, If I missed school one day my parents bitched meanwhile these kids would take like4 days off just to relax. Sometimes I'd like to trade places for a week and have my parents try another son for a week, then see im not that bad.

my dad didnt' really bitch at me at all about my acne, he just wanted me to finish school and be successful. but my mom-she bitched so much to the point where my dad would tell her to shut-up. :D i'm such a daddy's girl. hehe but anywayz my whole family just acts like acne is my fault-aunts, uncles, cousins, you name it.

my dad didnt' really bitch at me at all about my acne, he just wanted me to finish school and be successful. but my mom-she bitched so much to the point where my dad would tell her to shut-up. :D i'm such a daddy's girl. hehe but anywayz my whole family just acts like acne is my fault-aunts, uncles, cousins, you name it.

How did your mom bitch at you? sorry for that :(

How did your mom bitch at you? sorry for that :(

she bitched at me about my acne but refused to take me to da derm, she bitched about how i wasn't perfect like my straight A cousins, she bitched about my hair cuz supposedly it was "ugly", she bitched abut money knowing damn well i was paying for school all bymyself. just everything that would make me feel like shit. she doesn't yell at me though she just talks alot. And yet she wonders why i moved out.

my family is actually pretty cool about it. my mom knows a thing or two about acne as she still gets some at 35, she's actually the reason that i found this site. i don't think other relatives care very much, i guess i just got lucky that my family loves me for who i am.

my family is actually pretty cool about it. my mom knows a thing or two about acne as she still gets some at 35, she's actually the reason that i found this site. i don't think other relatives care very much, i guess i just got lucky that my family loves me for who i am.

oddly, no ones ever complained but only said good things bout my skin.

she bitched at me about my acne but refused to take me to da derm, she bitched about how i wasn't perfect like my straight A cousins, she bitched about my hair cuz supposedly it was "ugly", she bitched abut money knowing damn well i was paying for school all bymyself. just everything that would make me feel like shit. she doesn't yell at me though she just talks alot. And yet she wonders why i moved out.

sounds scarily like my mum

yea family is the worst i remember i had to go to a funeral worst time of my life especially because ur family doesnt really see you much and thats what they remember

shit sux.