Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XxEMOxX

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

Do you use it?

Share with me what it have done to your face and red marks??

Does it cause breakout??

Do you suggest to other ppl to use it???

Thanks!! :P

I've been using it for a short while now...(the night version) it has helped make my overall skin tone look better.. but it hasn't really helped my marks yet..

but it didn't break me out :D

and yeah I would suggest people try it.. I think given some more time it will help..

and it seems to agree with my skin a lot better than many other "Cures" I have seen and tried from this website..

I think it works well. I've been using it for about 4 weeks now and my marks have been fading nicely. As Marlena said, just use it once a night every day. In the meantime, you can also try other things to get the marks down. With time, the marks will fade but with any kind of AHA lotion it takes time and you may not see immediate results from day to day.

It's a good lotion. My old red marks (some of which are a year or more old) have faded noticeably in the past two months that I've been using the NHSFL at night. My face looks good in public bathroom mirrors now!

owh. but i didnt found the NHSFL without SPF.

all the Neutrogena moisturizer without SPF doesnt contain AHA.

where did you buy it??

where did you buy it??

I purchase my NHSFL-N [ Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion - Night ] at walmart. It is not in the lotion section by the pharmacy... but you can find it in the cosmetics section aroudn the body loofahs, and other expensive lotions. Actually it wasn't that bad a price I guess.

Then Night lotion will say NIGHT in a dark blue rectangle on the front of the box.

where did you buy it??

I've purchased it at Target and at Amazon.com. Here it is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000052YO...6792136?ie=UTF8. They also sell it in two-packs sometimes with a discount off of the price of ordering the two separately, though I don't believe they have one right now. If you get three or more bottles of it (or however many bottles you like and other qualifying stuff to get your order over $25), then you get free shipping, too.