Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jonny_boy

Removing Facial Hair (cream)

Hey, I'm 16 years old and ahve just started gettign facial hair, only on y chin and tash area. I was wondering wether using a hair removing cream would prevent ingrown hairs as I am VERY prone to them being of African descent.

I only get acne on ym forehead and I would be devastated if as a result of shaving would get lots of spots and pigmentation issues all over my cheek area.

Also if I was to hair remove now, nobody woudlw onder why I have no stubble because I don't have much facial hair at all and haven't started shaving.

Atm I have a chin full of wispy hairs and a tash.

I havn't used creams, but as far as I know, when using creams there's bigger risk of ingrown hair... Just shave... It may be irritating at the beginning, but it'll be ok later :)

NOW YOU TELL ME! AHHHH....

I;'ve just done it and it burnt like hell, so burning. Looks like i'm gonna have a upper lip full of inflamed zits :'(

I;'ve just done it and it burnt like hell, so burning. Looks like i'm gonna have a upper lip full of inflamed zits :'(

Don't use hair removal cream, are you nuts? You're 16, let it grow naturally. Try buying one of those manual sideburn trimmers, and shave it with that a couple times a week. Its quick, it wont irritate your skin, and you don't need shaving cream or razors.

Good god... hair removal creams are sooooo bad for skin... they basically dissolve your hair's root. Yuck.

Eh, maybe try something mentholated if it burns. I never got that problem so i dont know what to do.

Hahaha you must have the skin of a rhino (just kidding)... it burns my skin AND doesn't remove the hair... that was a waste of $7 when I tried it.

Don't use hair removal cream, are you nuts? You're 16, let it grow naturally. Try buying one of those manual sideburn trimmers, and shave it with that a couple times a week. Its quick, it wont irritate your skin, and you don't need shaving cream or razors.

Easy for you to say, I can't shave without getting a face full fo oimples. I have very tight afro hair which causes unsightly ingrown hairs (not just a few) a face full! So don't tell em i'm crazy.