Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fredemerc

oy! i think i just took a step backwards

i dont EVER do drugs, but sometimes when i get kinda drunk (and yes, i know alcohol is technically a drug, but i basically mean things you smoke), ill get a little carried away. if i didnt hang around people who have access to this bad stuff, id be fine. unfortunately, i know some people who know some people, etc. i was really starting to see results with this doxy/differin, but when i got home a couple minutes ago, i felt a whole butt-load of painful bumps under my makeup. hurt to take it off literally and figuratively. damn my lack of inhibition. there is a sliiiiiight possibility that the painful bumps are due to me introducing another (prescription) drug into my regimen. i just dont think that my first birth control pill could cause a flare as soon as 12 hours after taking it. maybe its a combination of both. im going away for a family reunion this weekend and, of course, all my beautiful cousins have perfect skin. i wish my boyfriend could go so id feel happy.

p.s. hey yall, dont do drugs!