Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Erm where is me cleansers?

I ordered the cleansers for 2-5 day delivery, I paywed $48 for delivery alone and I expect it to be on time. I have e-mailed clear skin and I have had no reply for 2 days now. Any help?

Our customer service person is working as fast as she can getting back to people. She should get back to you within 2 days however, so I will check with her right now and see what's going on. Sorry for the delay.

Okay thanks Dan, but it's now getting beyond the joke. It's day 15 and I have had 1 reply saying basically were working on it!

I ordered 2-5 days. It's now triple the time limit.

ouch man sux plus u paid premium for shipping

any chance the man can get money refunded? least you can do I think =)

Day 17, still no order WERE IS IT IM GOING TO CANCEL MY ORDER TOMORROW IF I DONT GET IT.

Did you write support@clearskinregimen.com ? Did she get back to you? You never know what can happen. People sometimes enter the wrong zip code for instance, or it is mailed and is sitting at your post office, etc. Customer service can help you get to the bottom of it.

Did you write support@clearskinregimen.com ? Did she get back to you? You never know what can happen. People sometimes enter the wrong zip code for instance, or it is mailed and is sitting at your post office, etc. Customer service can help you get to the bottom of it.

why would it be at the Post Office though? I use USPS and they just put the BP Gel in my mail box

... maybe the shipping issues are part of a conspiracy by the major drug companies who sell the other OTC products and don't want us buying CSR products ... :think:

why would it be at the Post Office though? I use USPS and they just put the BP Gel in my mail box

Sometimes if the package is too big to fit in your mailbox, they will leave a little piece of paper letting you know that you have a package to pick up at the Post Office.

If I remember right, Stocko ordered 3 bottles of the cleanser.

Stocko, perhaps you better call your Post Office and see if they have a package there for you. Three bottles of cleanser would be a pretty big package and might not fit inside your mailbox.

Also sometimes, if you aren't at home when they try to deliver, they won't just leave the package, they will take it back to the Post Office and expect you to come pick it up yourself.

So, it is always a good idea to check with your Post Office if you haven't received a package that has been shipped already.

I've got it now guys thanks for the help and sorry for my yelling!

I've got it now guys thanks for the help and sorry for my yelling!

I'm considering ordering the cleanser, too so did you end up getting it at the post office or was the delivery delayed?

they deliver to your house in the UK

and either leave it somewhere at your home.

or take to your local post office and your left a note from Royal Mail explaining its at your local post office.

either way its cool