Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lalalala0112

my face is on fire

so yeah, i think that I started off putting on too much BP. I put it on last night, and woke up this morning wit my face burning.

I was thinking about skipping both the day and night to let my face recover, but my face seemed fine tonight so i did the regimin, and made sure to use a little bit of BP.

BAM, my face feels like its on fire again.

What should i do now? Should i wash off my face now, or just wait it out?

OUCH

BTW, I just started the regimin a day ago, i assume that I put on too much too fast.

Oh well, I guess that I'll let my face burn for now and let it heal tomorrrow w/o putting any BP on it.

Ima go to sleep now, I hope it still doesnt burn in the morning....

Guest Michael Jackson

you gotta work up slow.

u probably put a wee bit too much and u probably have sensitive skin.. the combo of these things probably did it... also look at ur cleanser and ur moisturizer... make sure ur cleanser isn't making ur skin dry b/c then it is cleanser too much and for hte moisturizer start with something very simple and for sensitive skin

ItsMrPants-

yes, it sounds like you started out using too much too soon.

Skip the next application or two, then begin again using only a very tiny amount, like maybe a pea-sized amount, twice a day for the first week or so. If your skin is okay with that, move up gradually over the next several weeks until you are using the full amount in about a month. Sometimes people just have to take it much slower, especially if you have sensitive skin or have never used bp before.

Good luck and keep us posted!