Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was at work today normal day as usual, one of my co workers comes up to me and talks to me, she nice a person. Later when she comes up to me she gives me a letter, i then take my 45 min break and i read the letter its pretty much has her phone number and says to call her sometime ect.. (i wrote this before but this is a different girl) I was happy my confidence was high i was truly suprised but happy :D. I ve been talking to her for almost a month now. Later through the day we were working around the corner and she smacks my ass. No biggie i didnt think much of it. ( and no thats not my encounter) This is after we closed the store so later 25mins we head into the back to put back broken items and i were around the corner and things are moving so fast i accidently grab her chest but she holds my hands toward them. Things happen and she turns around pushes me to the wall and starts kissing me biting my lip. At this point im in shock, so were making out not long just for a few mins till we leave. Once i walk out the back i play it cool i try not to act all shaken up. I was not expecting that to happen. :wub::wub:

Later through the next 45mins i play it cool i talk to her ocassionally but not over doing it. It was really bothered by it i felt like nothing happen at all. I didnt really care. we both act cool. Then we leave work. For you guys this is nothing but i havent been with a pretty girl like that in a while.

I dont know what to do but for as good as this seems there is a FLAW :wall::wall:

She has a boyfriend 2 years older than me hes 18yrs old and she and i are 16 ( yea im young)

But thats not all she also has a 6 month old baby.

She not a whore shes a pretty girl looks innocents i like her. I dont know what to do i need some guidance here. My male instincts are telling me to play it cool get dressed really nice tomorrow stack up on breath mints, and talk to her but not over do it and hopefully get her to the back and make out with her. :D:D

IF if get caught i will get fired for sure, my parents would bitch at me and i probably wont have a job till im 18. My parents know all the managers where i work that how i got the job. Her boyfriend would kick my ass most likely.

i dont want to imagine how bad that girl will have it if she get caught with me.

MR Nice Guy

Some one wrote a post about how its not very good to be a nice guy. Well there is another guy at work that is good looking a year older than me. He one of those guys that considers himself a player, cocky, loud, loves rap. That type of guy hes my friend though.

And well me im kinda the opposite nice not very loud i open the door for her buy her ice cream, the nice guy.

Well for some reason she picked me maybe because its good to be nice every now and then i know her boyfriend is very controlling. honestly i feel kinda guilty what should i do i only work tomorrow (friday) and then in off for week vacation. Im scared of getting caught but i dont have many opportunities like this what i want is to be friends with priviliges :angel: I know its wrong :doubt:

Im asking for your guys help what should i do? Guys girls tell me whats on your mind i wont get mad

She not a whore shes a pretty girl looks innocents i like her.

So explain to me again how she got pregnant when she was 15, banging some guy 2 years older than her, and is getting with you while she has a bf. no no no man shes not a whore at all. if i was you and i had sex with her i'd definitely not use a condom cause i would love to get one of her std's and most likely become a father at 16 also. sounds like a great situation with a REAL sweetheart :rolleyes:

She not a whore shes a pretty girl looks innocents i like her.

So explain to me again how she got pregnant when she was 15, banging some guy 2 years older than her, and is getting with you while she has a bf. no no no man shes not a whore at all. if i was you and i had sex with her i'd definitely not use a condom cause i would love to get one of her std's and most likely become a father at 16 also. sounds like a great situation with a REAL sweetheart :rolleyes:

you got mad funny replies bro. You beat me to it, i was aboutta make a response like this :lol:

It's a tough situation. There's really no way you can have a relationship with her since she has a kid and a boyfriend. You'd be a homewrecker. All you can do is have sex or not see her at all. I'd say try someone else. She's 16 and has a baby already. That says it all. You're too young to get caught up in something like that. :confused:

Guest runnerB

yeah dude, there are DEFINITELY better girls out there. don't go after this one just cuz she came onto you.

This one is really pretty and i am horny im just very lonely 8(

Your a sucker. You get fooled by a girls looks, you better cut that out, otherwise your nothing but a fun game waiting to be PLAYED by some evil good lookin females. Cut it out and dont be a sucker, you gotta be better than that.

Guest runnerB

that's good that you're optimistic. this girl is probably just one of the girls who thinks you're attractive. as for the others, you're gonna have to make the first move. dude just take some risks, meet the girls, and let it roll from there.

yea that i admit im a sucker for girls i do what ever they tell me to do, but im optimistic about the future when i go back to school

stop bein a sucker before you get PLAYED, trust me on that. I would never go for a girl and be whipped just cause she's good lookin.

i think she has a lot more invested in this than you, i wonder why she is doing it. is she on good terms with her bf

don't be stupid... ur 16 and don't need this... if u do this ur the biggest moron ever on this planet... its not like she is the only girl on this planet... u got billions to choose from so get the freak outta ther and ask ur parents for a new job lol

um ... this doesn't look good, don't get into this situation any further, you will so regret it.

Look for other girls if you need someone.

And don't go just for pretty ones: it's not all about looks.

i think she has a lot more invested in this than you, i wonder why she is doing it. is she on good terms with her bf

I don't see how this is relevant; she might be on the greatest terms with her bf NOW. However, show me a guy who would be even on bearable terms with a girl who cheated on him

I used to have a job, where i used to make out in the stock room with a really cute girl. Man those were the days!!!!!!!!!!!.

the bf/kid combo tells me to steer clear of this one, man. i know it's probably really tempting, but i think it's too risky.

She's cheating on her current boyfriend.... doesn't that tell you enough of what kind of person she is? On top of that, she has a kid.. hmm.... If you guys "ever" got serious, wouldn't you wonder if she's going to go ahead and cheat on you too? :think:

She's cheating on her current boyfriend.... doesn't that tell you enough of what kind of person she is? On top of that, she has a kid.. hmm.... If you guys "ever" got serious, wouldn't you wonder if she's going to go ahead and cheat on you too? :think:

:clap:

It's not worth getting into trouble, losing your job or getting the crap kicked out of u by her older controlling bf. There are plenty of fish in the sea and besides you're only 16; you have you're whole life ahead of u to meet a girl. If you're alone and horny make friends with your hand.

im not going to do somethign stupid like that hopefully not

NEVER have sex without a condom. Even if the girl say she's on the pill, still use a condom. If she doesn't like it then that's her problem :P