Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

she said something along the lines of "wow chris! your skin has gotten alot better!" made me feel good that she noticed but i know a few girls around us heard it and that was really embarassing. :(

oh well, i probably will never see them again in my life. :lol:

i havent seen a barber in years. I miss old pete, or phil, or something like that

anyway that story was beautiful and i almost cried

my dad cuts my hair, srry to hear that 8(

my uncle cuts mine but it was at his shop today. sometimes i go to his house to get it done.

my dad cuts my hair, srry to hear that 8(

my dad used to cut my hair, it was a good haircut for an adult, not a kid.. some kid in school onc said to me "where do you go for your haircuts, the 1960s?". I now cut hair good, i cut a few of my friends hair, and i cut my own hair.. I've been doing this the past 2 yrs, too bad i have acne for the last yr cause it really kills my image after gettin a good haircut. I love cutting my hair though cause i get a good haircut free anytime i want.

I like getting my hair cut with my dad cuz it saves me 10 bucks and he usually does it after work so i dont have to worry about time. Hes does a good job somes times other times he tends to mess up somehowe. This hair cut he did he left the top a bit longer than the sides. But my hairs grows very fast so i have it done every week

i shave my head myself. I have almost phobia of mirrors, thinking about being in a hairdressers fills me with dread.

I like getting my hair cut with my dad cuz it saves me 10 bucks and he usually does it after work so i dont have to worry about time. Hes does a good job somes times other times he tends to mess up somehowe. This hair cut he did he left the top a bit longer than the sides. But my hairs grows very fast so i have it done every week

My dad cut my hair like shit cause he never shaped it up. My hair is always shaped perfectly after a haircut, and it always has either a good fade or a good tape up. My dad didn't mess it up, he just never really shaped it up or faded it, or did anything that modern day haircuts have. I would never even go to most barber shops, i'd only go to a few barbers, cause I dont trust many people cutting my hair. But I haven't gotten my haircut by anyone other than myself in alil over 2 and a half years.

not paying for haircuts is awesome. haha. id probably just shave it all the time if i had to pay.

It used to be great, before acne, I used to just pick what kind of haircut I wanted and i'd do it myself. I tried it all, short haircuts, then I had the styled hair, it looked nice, I used to feel completely refreshed after a haircut, now I dont care as much because I just dont feel like I could even look good, I only cut my hair when I need one, I dont even do it to have my hair lookin good anymore. My last haircut I didn't feel like dealing with hair anymore, so I got a really really short haircut with a high fade, it was pretty much like I shaved my head. But yeah I've saved a few hundred dollars the past several years. Over here haircuts are easily $15 anywhere with the tip and all, and some places it can even run to $20.