Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THETRUTHTOACNE

Foods that make immediate impact on acne and complexion

I think a lot of people here will enjoy this post. Here are some foods that will not only help u cure acne faster but these foods make u look better period they make ur complexion glow and skin lmore clear almost immediately after eating them. I know this sounds crazy but trust me, when you look in the mirror 10 min later after eating these foods you will notice a difference.

# 1 salmon,, sardines or any seafood unless u have an allergy- if u wanna quick start ur acne diet eat salmom for breakfast lunch and dinner for 3 days str8 along with fruits and veggies after 3 days u will look better than u ever have in life guranteed. Some people may even have there acne dissapear in this 3 day diet but it will come right back if u cheat. sidenote- u may be so amazed how good u look when ue at salmon u may eat it every day lol dont do this cuase u will get a allergy or food sesativity when this happens it makes ur eyes really puffy so the 3 day diet is great whenever u wanna look ur best but dont over do it and eat salmom every day.

#2 blueberries- they make ur skin look better instantly due to there antixidant and blood cleasing ability

#3 pomegrants- amazing antixidants

4# raw coconuts or coconut oil- they destroy candida and heal intetsines, they also help the thyroid which is a major organ for perfect skin they have many other benefits that i dont feel like typing about lol goggle it up

5. carrots- in moderation they really help acne and improve the skin

6. olive oil and almonds- provide omegga 9 and vit e makes skin look better

I know there are more acne superfoods but i cant remember them right now ill update tommorow. In the mean time please try out these foods to help ur acne and enhance ur overall complexion enjoy

I agree with all these foods but there's many more... I juice carrots almost daily, have olive oil daily or almost daily in my salads, make a powder of dried coconut flakes and bee pollen (like a multivitamin food... google it sometime) and snack on that, eat fresh blueberries from the vine, and salmon when I can. Overall I think the omega-3's like salmon as well as GLA (hemp seed oil, borage oil, spirulina) are the most important for soft skin, mixed with healthy sulfur foods (broccoli, cauliflower, anything in that family), high vitamin C foods (for collagen / skin repair / scar repair) and an MSM supplement (one of the single best things for improving skin texture). MSM is found in small amounts in all foods but gets cooked out / evaporates very easily.

Oh yeah, avocado has the same kind of fat as olive oil in abundance (oleic acid) and vit. E I believe, chalk that one up on the list...

Things that will slowly turn your skin into a mess:

-overoxidized oils: anything deep fried, ALL trans fats, canola oil, any heavily overprocessed oil (the majority of mainstream oils: soy, cottonseed, safflower [unless indicated as high oleic]).

The best oils:

-those that have traditional use (olive oil, coconut oil, seseame oil) and have minimal processing required (heavy processing oxidizes / turns oils rancid), and all oils that are cold pressed (but these must not be heated: examples include coldpressed hemp oil, flax seed oil, macademia nut oil, etc.)

-UNrefined oils are always better then refined.

Two reasons why bad oils can give you bad skin:

-Overprocessed / oxidized oils are FULL of free radicals that deplete your body's vitamin E and antioxidant reserves when eaten way too much.

-Way too many commonly used oils are too high in omega-6 which promotes inflammation when not balanced by omega-3. It's best to avoid omega-6 dominated oils all together and just opt for olive, coconut, and a few other oils.

that's strange at my grandmother's house(this is where i live) my grammies uses vegetable oil.

then when i head over to my father's house(divorced parents) my stepmom uses only olive oil to cook since my dad has high cholesterol. however, i've noticed that at my father's house my skin looks worse =/

that's strange at my grandmother's house(this is where i live) my grammies uses vegetable oil.

then when i head over to my father's house(divorced parents) my stepmom uses only olive oil to cook since my dad has high cholesterol. however, i've noticed that at my father's house my skin looks worse =/

The olive oil could have absolutely nothing to do with it. Perhaps it's something else you eat there, or maybe you're less comfortable there and your body becomes stressed. There are many factors that could cause your acne to flare up at your dad's place.

I think a lot of people here will enjoy this post. Here are some foods that will not only help u cure acne faster but these foods make u look better period they make ur complexion glow and skin lmore clear almost immediately after eating them. I know this sounds crazy but trust me, when you look in the mirror 10 min later after eating these foods you will notice a difference.

# 1 salmon,, sardines or any seafood unless u have an allergy- if u wanna quick start ur acne diet eat salmom for breakfast lunch and dinner for 3 days str8 along with fruits and veggies after 3 days u will look better than u ever have in life guranteed. Some people may even have there acne dissapear in this 3 day diet but it will come right back if u cheat. sidenote- u may be so amazed how good u look when ue at salmon u may eat it every day lol dont do this cuase u will get a allergy or food sesativity when this happens it makes ur eyes really puffy so the 3 day diet is great whenever u wanna look ur best but dont over do it and eat salmom every day.

#2 blueberries- they make ur skin look better instantly due to there antixidant and blood cleasing ability

#3 pomegrants- amazing antixidants

4# raw coconuts or coconut oil- they destroy candida and heal intetsines, they also help the thyroid which is a major organ for perfect skin they have many other benefits that i dont feel like typing about lol goggle it up

5. carrots- in moderation they really help acne and improve the skin

6. olive oil and almonds- provide omegga 9 and vit e makes skin look better

I know there are more acne superfoods but i cant remember them right now ill update tommorow. In the mean time please try out these foods to help ur acne and enhance ur overall complexion enjoy

Good post. Don't forget : kale.

Multivitams usually cotain iodine plus vitamins from natural sources are much better.

Here are some foods that will not only help u cure acne faster but these foods make u look better period they make ur complexion glow and skin lmore clear almost immediately after eating them. I know this sounds crazy but trust me, when you look in the mirror 10 min later after eating these foods you will notice a difference.

In my opinion this is simply not true.

Here are some foods that will not only help u cure acne faster but these foods make u look better period they make ur complexion glow and skin lmore clear almost immediately after eating them. I know this sounds crazy but trust me, when you look in the mirror 10 min later after eating these foods you will notice a difference.

In my opinion this is simply not true.

Yeah i agree..i dont think thats possible at all

yea avacados work as well, and yes these foods make an immediate impact as long as ur not also eating processed suagr or grains. At least in my case everytime i eat these foods it makes my skin look better. Im certain the 3 days salmon diet will work for anyone. Ive read perricone and a bunch of other books but the foods im talking about are just from experience. Do the 3 day salmon diet and include all the other foods above and im 99% sure u will look better than u ever have in life. Any from of processed sugar and grains makes ur skin look bad cause the proinflammtory responce. Eliminate suagr and grains for 7-14 days and ur skin will glow vibrantly and clear. If u say it dosnt than u must have cheated. Avoid all processed foods and dairy. All regular dairy is not healthy as claimed, u must obtain raw dairy if well tolerated.

Any highly motivated acne suffer can eliminate acne as long as they dont overeat the wrong foods. Many people dont have patience for diet, you must remeber diet will take 28 days minimum the clear the skin and thats depending on how bad your acne is. Remember acne starts way before u can see it so if u just start a diet dont expect clear skin immediately because there is probably unseen acne already in developement under the skin. Diet does NOT TREAT acne diet prevents NEW acne. So any acne already in progress its to late. Diet will prevent future pimples from forming so be patient. A few unexpecting foods that may cause ace are excess beef, pork or liver, penut butter, eggs, spices, processed salt and even possible excess whole natural grains. Make sure u test each food for reaction. In my case if i overeat the wrong foods acne shows up in 24-48 hours. Its important to add new foods 1 at a time so u know whats causing ur acne.

Multivitams usually cotain iodine plus vitamins from natural sources are much better.

and salmon doesnt? :boohoo:

yea avacados work as well, and yes these foods make an immediate impact as long as ur not also eating processed suagr or grains. At least in my case everytime i eat these foods it makes my skin look better. Im certain the 3 days salmon diet will work for anyone. Ive read perricone and a bunch of other books but the foods im talking about are just from experience. Do the 3 day salmon diet and include all the other foods above and im 99% sure u will look better than u ever have in life. Any from of processed sugar and grains makes ur skin look bad cause the proinflammtory responce. Eliminate suagr and grains for 7-14 days and ur skin will glow vibrantly and clear. If u say it dosnt than u must have cheated. Avoid all processed foods and dairy. All regular dairy is not healthy as claimed, u must obtain raw dairy if well tolerated.

Any highly motivated acne suffer can eliminate acne as long as they dont overeat the wrong foods. Many people dont have patience for diet, you must remeber diet will take 28 days minimum the clear the skin and thats depending on how bad your acne is. Remember acne starts way before u can see it so if u just start a diet dont expect clear skin immediately because there is probably unseen acne already in developement under the skin. Diet does NOT TREAT acne diet prevents NEW acne. So any acne already in progress its to late. Diet will prevent future pimples from forming so be patient. A few unexpecting foods that may cause ace are excess beef, pork or liver, penut butter, eggs, spices, processed salt and even possible excess whole natural grains. Make sure u test each food for reaction. In my case if i overeat the wrong foods acne shows up in 24-48 hours. Its important to add new foods 1 at a time so u know whats causing ur acne.

BS...

1 day of Salmon makes me break out like hell... id die if i had to eat that BS for 3 days...

get outta here

Mabie you break out fromn healing crises. All the stuff under your skin may just be coming out i dunno, Keep in mind everyone is different, 1 man food is another mans poison. Im speaking from experience. natural iodine dosnt cuase acne thats a myth. Natural iodine actually helps acne because it helps ur thyroid and thats what controlls the skin functions.

As far as vitamins go they may work a little Im not sure I dont like taking pills. If ur interested in vitamins I know the ones that are best for acne are Magnesium, A, C, E, b6 selenium zink and chromium. Its best to get the from food. Certain vitamins can throw ur body out of balance if there not right for ur type.

Mabie you break out fromn healing crises. All the stuff under your skin may just be coming out i dunno, Keep in mind everyone is different, 1 man food is another mans poison. Im speaking from experience. natural iodine dosnt cuase acne thats a myth. Natural iodine actually helps acne because it helps ur thyroid and thats what controlls the skin functions.

As far as vitamins go they may work a little Im not sure I dont like taking pills. If ur interested in vitamins I know the ones that are best for acne are Magnesium, A, C, E, b6 selenium zink and chromium. Its best to get the from food. Certain vitamins can throw ur body out of balance if there not right for ur type.

Not trying to be rude or anything but how do you know this?

I don't believe he has much credibility at all, to be blunt.

I don't believe he has much credibility at all, to be blunt.

no offence but how do you know all of what you post ?? again im not tryin to be rude to you either :P

just curious.

no offence but how do you know all of what you post ?? again im not tryin to be rude to you either :P

just curious.

Hmmm... tough question. Well, mostly I post opinions that I have derived from what I have read, researched, and experienced personally. I am fairly open-minded to new ideas, provided they have a basis in scientific fact and are not just heresay or wild theories. When I encounter a new idea, I research it, educate myself, and then decide whether or not I believe it has any credibility or not. The originator of this post has not impressed me. He has made several mistakes and omissions (not to mention his spelling and grammar suggest either illiteracy or apathy).

For example: Salmon (freshwater, especially farmed salmon) is high in carotenoids (hence the nice pink color of the flesh), which is a possible explanation for any skin benefits to a salmon-rich diet. However, the originator failed to mention this. He is correct about blueberries (and "pomegrants"--by which I assume he means "pomegranates") being a rich source of antibiotics--as to their "blood cleansing" ability, I don't buy in to that terminology. I think a better explanation with less vague wording is more appropriate to describe the actual benefit. Coconut is a natural laxative. I don't know much about its other properties. Carrots: again, failure to metion beta carotene. Olive oil and almonds: Here, the benefit is unsaturated fat vs. saturated fat, and Omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to Omega-9... olive oil (extra virgin) also contains antioxidants; and walnuts, not almonds, are the comparable nut.

Very well put, any one reading this and taking note should realise this is a long term investment unlike the BP you buy which is a short term solution.

I can tell that he failed to say the benefits of carrots since they have Beta Carotene and many other things for food. He also put almonds instead of walnuts. I think he just was mistaken there.

I can tell that he failed to say the benefits of carrots since they have Beta Carotene and many other things for food. He also put almonds instead of walnuts. I think he just was mistaken there.

Yup. Just two of his many mistakes and omissions.

Any highly motivated acne suffer can eliminate acne as long as they dont overeat the wrong foods.

I don't agree with this and I personally think that people should be skeptical of any post that says you can eliminate acne by eliminating a particular list of foods or improve acne by adding a particular list of foods. The link between diet and acne, if there is one, is far more complex than that. Also, whilst it may be a cheap shot to criticise somebody's spelling and grammar (I don't spell check my posts), TheTruthtoAcne's posts are littered with fairly basic errors which makes me less inclined to attach much credence to what he/she has to say.