Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

it just hit me

Guest Michael Jackson

I dunno I was doing some tai chi and breathing excercises and all of a sudden it hit me. I dunno I just feel confident right now. I don't care what anyone else thinks of me because they to are human. As humans we all have something to offer to this world. Don't let anyone tell you different. Believe in yourself and follow your heart.

:)

Peace People

Guest Michael Jackson

I'm not leavin by any means haha. You guys are too fun.

ta chi is for little girls and homosexual older men. breathing exercises are for prenatal women and asphyxiating nerds that were just picked on. hows your confidence now, RIDDLE ME THAT!

Guest Michael Jackson

ta chi is for little girls and homosexual older men. breathing exercises are for prenatal women and asphyxiating nerds that were just picked on. hows your confidence now, RIDDLE ME THAT!

fine

I expected some replies like that

I do breathing exercises and it helps in your proper blood circulation and it helps you think better. I do taekwondo and we also have breathing routines..

i have days of confidence and days where i won't leave the house. it's day to day too, not even if i have a breakout or anything. i could feel awesome today and think i look like shit tomorrow.

I really dont like the martial arts cuz most of them arent practical in real life. I guess im more into jujitsu and ground and pound cuz most fights go to the ground.

Guest Michael Jackson

That is what I do :)

I like this thread. I sometimes have days like this where I think, "Well...I have scars on my shoulders, but that's okay! No one has to see them! I won't let my scars prevent me from being myself!" but then there are other days, particularly days when I'm thinking about wanting to get married, when I feel like crap and just want to hide.

But, today will be a good day because I read this. :)

Guest TylerD

I did Karate for 6 years not for self defense but to keep in shape haha, I wouldnt use Karate in a fight ever. I would use a bottle :D

I did Karate for 6 years not for self defense but to keep in shape haha, I wouldnt use Karate in a fight ever. I would use a bottle :D

a bottle? :lol:

Karate is hot. Haha, I sound like a stupid flake now. I'm never gonna call something hot again. =P

I want to do aikido mainly to get in shape, does wonders for the body. Self defense is always good to, being a chicago gal. :)

Guest TylerD

Karate is hot. Haha, I sound like a stupid flake now. I'm never gonna call something hot again. =P

I want to do aikido mainly to get in shape, does wonders for the body. Self defense is always good to, being a chicago gal. :)

Aikido.... Yes take it. A tough girl is an awesome girl :D well up to a certian extent, then its just gross how tough some of them are lol.

Aikido.... Yes take it. A tough girl is an awesome girl :D well up to a certian extent, then its just gross how tough some of them are lol.

Haha, I agree. I work out to get toned up, but I don't want to overdo that. Any kind of huge muscles tend to gross me out, even on men. Especially the veiny ones. Ick.

lol. That was funny. I don't mean to encourage you, but it WAS funny. BTW, I appreciate the original poster's sentiment.

breathing exercsies are good form of biofeedback and control. tai chi. kudos to you man

maybe reaching inner peace helped you, that tai chi stuff, hardcore to the max you seen them biatches in china practising in the public place

Guest Michael Jackson

Seriously it just calms me down so much. I can think so much better.

i have days of confidence and days where i won't leave the house. it's day to day too, not even if i have a breakout or anything. i could feel awesome today and think i look like shit tomorrow.

me too man, just that there's more days when i feel like shit than days where i'm confident :(