Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astevens298

Head and Shoulder's shampoo for Acne?

Hello,

I have mild to moderate acne. I use Proactiv which works OK. I still get bad breakouts around that time of the month for us girls. But I was thinking of trying Head and Shoulder's shampoo. I have heard that it has cleared people's acne before. Most people use it for back acne, and some even use it on their face. It has Zinc in it, which I guess that is what does the trick?

I know someone has already posted this. I just noticed.

Another question was, doesn't Baby Diaper Rash Ointment have zinc in it too, or even more of it?

Anyone tried this?

Hello,

I have mild to moderate acne. I use Proactiv which works OK. I still get bad breakouts around that time of the month for us girls. But I was thinking of trying Head and Shoulder's shampoo. I have heard that it has cleared people's acne before. Most people use it for back acne, and some even use it on their face. It has Zinc in it, which I guess that is what does the trick?

Another question was, doesn't Baby Diaper Rash Ointment have zinc in it too, or even more of it?

Anyone tried this?

Yeah, I am on my second day trying the H&S. I am not sure if I like it or not yet.....I thought it was the sodium sufiate (sp?) or whatever that is.. in it that does the trick.....

Hello,

Anyone tried this?

Yeah, I am on my second day trying the H&S. I am not sure if I like it or not yet.....I thought it was the sodium sufiate (sp?) or whatever that is.. in it that does the trick.....

Does it really work?