Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marrakech

Broccoli Pills..

They are indeed the same. All your buying them for is the Sulphoraphane anyhow.

SULPHORAPHANE TO THE RESCUE!

They are indeed the same. All your buying them for is the Sulphoraphane anyhow.

SULPHORAPHANE TO THE RESCUE!

aha! thanks so much

I just eat broccoli sprouts in things like salads... similar to alfalfa but they're a lot more peppery, tasty little things. Get some at the store! Healthy as hell.

I just eat broccoli sprouts in things like salads... similar to alfalfa but they're a lot more peppery, tasty little things. Get some at the store! Healthy as hell.

Yes lol already done all those , right now have Spicy Sprouts in my fridge, had some this morning. The pill is just very concentrated compared to a package of sprouts.

True, but keep in mind one of the benefits of eating foods is that the very taste chemicals in the food cause the saliva in your mouth to activate digestive enzymes in your stomach, promoting much better digestion and assimilation of the nutrients :) So try having it both ways and I bet you'll get better results.

True, but keep in mind one of the benefits of eating foods is that the very taste chemicals in the food cause the saliva in your mouth to activate digestive enzymes in your stomach, promoting much better digestion and assimilation of the nutrients :) So try having it both ways and I bet you'll get better results.

good point. agreed! ;)

good point. agreed! ;)

same