Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have scarred pores. I guess you can call them ice pick scars, but I wouldn't say they are that severe. They are huge and look like someone took a needle and punched hundreds of holes into my cheeks. What can I do to heal these or get rid of these? Make up doesn't cover them, and you don't even want to see me in sunlight. Ick, face looks like oatmeal. I would appreciate any advice.

-Sarah

I have scarred pores. I guess you can call them ice pick scars, but I wouldn't say they are that severe. They are huge and look like someone took a needle and punched hundreds of holes into my cheeks. What can I do to heal these or get rid of these? Make up doesn't cover them, and you don't even want to see me in sunlight. Ick, face looks like oatmeal. I would appreciate any advice.

-Sarah

Hi, I too suffer with rolling scars but last 2 days ago I saw a msg in the board dicussing about Apple cider vinegar . so I have been using that to minimize the scars but someone told me that its ineffective. I donno but I'll continue the vinegar treatment for a month...

Vinegar is not going to do anything for scarred pores or ice picks.

PUR,

Are they all close together? The only things I would recommend is leaving them alone really, or if you want to risk it the two best options are TCA CROSS or punch floats (do a search there is plenty of info on this board about these two procedures).

Vinegar is not going to do anything for scarred pores or ice picks.

PUR,

Are they all close together? The only things I would recommend is leaving them alone really, or if you want to risk it the two best options are TCA CROSS or punch floats (do a search there is plenty of info on this board about these two procedures).

Pocket Aces,

Some of them are close together..some farther than others. The ACV is healing redmarks, but you are right, it's not gonna help my scarring. I'll look into those options, I wasn't sure what the best thing would be for these. Thanks :) I was thinking about having a photofacial done..but I'm unsure about how it would affect my pores. Hm.

Guest papillon

Hi. My scarred pores were huge when I first got them, but as the redness faded away and time passed, they closed themselves and now look less noticeable.

I think I have 3 ice-pick scars, but they haven't improved significantly... yet. LOL =O(

I think you should leave them (the scarred pores) alone for a couple of months if they are fairly new.