Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aries77

Apple cider Vinegar, My Hero

Hi everyone, I just found out that the most effective way to clear rolling scars is vinegar. I am so thankful that I found this information. I am now on my 2nd day of vinegar regimen to remove or minimize the appearance of rolling scars.. Its inexpensive and I think it works better than those alpha hydro stuff..

I will post pictures soon if I get results. I am hoping within a month I will see a difference..

Is there anyone here who knows how to remove keloids with home remedies? Thanks and hope to be scar free soon...

Sorry to burst your bubble. Apple Cider Vinegar will not diminish any type of scarring. It's pure BS. Tons of people on this board have been there and done that with zippo results.

James

Sorry to burst your bubble. Apple Cider Vinegar will not diminish any type of scarring. It's pure BS. Tons of people on this board have been there and done that with zippo results.

James

really? coz this girl on the message board said that it was effective. Geese I donna what do believe and use on me face. Its so confusing. So does anyone knows any home remedies to deminish rolling scars?

yah the possiblity of ACV curing rolling scars has the likelyhood of cake frosting curing acne. Some people just believe anything..

yah the possiblity of ACV curing rolling scars has the likelyhood of cake frosting curing acne. Some people just believe anything..

I am just lookin for less expensive ways. Coz I have done dermabraision and it cost alot. So anyone with an understanding heart that knows what I am going through, pleasee help.. thanks..

Healtysceptic and 5Fiive5,

Don't underestimate the natural powers of ACV.

First of all, absolutely nothing erases scars 100%. But I do believe that there are a lot of things we can do in order to make our scarring LESS NOTICEABLE. For example, if we improve our skin tone, complexion, our scars may be less noticeable. I've tried a lot of aggresive and nonagrassive scar treatments and even though my scars are very shallow, I still have them. Based on my own experience, ACV has the same effect (or even better ) of microderms,Retin-A's,Jensser,Aha's, glycolic, And 10~40 % TCA chemical peels but with less side effects. ACV does the same identical function of the mentioned treatments, it helps boost collagen production. ACV regimen may take a little bit longer (depending on how often and how much you use it) to see improvement. That's the only difference. But eventually, you'll obtain the same or even better results. I used to apply a 1:4 (ACV-water) solution once every day and I started seeing good results in 3 weeks.

Like any other treatment, you have to be careful if your skin is very sensitive and if your skin tolerates very well, you should continue it forever. Don't apply it pure, you have to dilute it. You have to learn to understand your skin behavior. It's always safer to be on the "apply-just-a-little" side.

Your scars are going to be there, but they'll be less noticeable since ACV helps improve your overall skin tone at a very cheap price.

ACV works wonderfully for your face .. im not sure about acriing .. but it def. helps with any redness .. and my red marks are def. fading!

Keep to the ACV regimen for a month or two, and take pictures. Then look back and see if theres any difference. Don't let any of us discourage you.

Keep to the ACV regimen for a month or two, and take pictures. Then look back and see if theres any difference. Don't let any of us discourage you.

Thanks everyone, I will continue with ACV but I was searching the net and came across L GLUTATHIONE. Which said that it can help with regeneration of skin and as a side effect, it will also lighten your skin .. Does anyone ever tried this?

Thanks for any help you can provide to a scared young man..