Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went to work in a pretty bad mood today and my boss didn't make it so pleasant either. He saw this big mark on my face and said that I looked like somebody stabbed me. Waht a dick! And everyone in the room just chuckled. I was pissed when I came home. I think i should get back at him. I don't know. Just had to get that out of my head.

Forget about it and move on. You dont wanna do something foolish trying to get revenge and make yourself look worse. If it happens again have a talk with him man to man about it in private.

Guest runnerB

looked like somebody stabbed you? what a lame fucking insult.

either steal his stapler, or don't give him a piece of birthday cake on your birthday.

what the hell, if my boss did that, he'd be in trouble for sure, where do you work?

don't take that shizzle, you gotta report that sunnava

what the hell, if my boss did that, he'd be in trouble for sure, where do you work?

don't take that shizzle, you gotta report that sunnava

I agree, he shouldn't be saying stuff like that. :/ And such an immature comment at that!

I'm sorry to hear that. He sounds like an asshole. But if it makes you feel better I wish when I was younger aND first started getting acne that more people would have made fun of me. Then i probably would have seeked treatment sooner. Now im paying the price.

Guest ilovepancakes

tell him to go to hell

Guest runnerB

either steal his stapler, or don't give him a piece of birthday cake on your birthday.

:lol:

that reminds me of 'office space' somehow!

lol that was the point, i guess no one got it.

well my boss told me my skin looked greasy as hell and i'm like no shit you fucking prick it looks greasy as hell its 7 am you think i'm gonna get up and shower when i gotta sweat all day while you sit your face ass inside AC. fuck bosses they get their big power trips by putting us down. they'll get theirs or i'll put a banana in their cars tailpipe before i leave tomorrow and then lets see him try to pull out. fat bastard