Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

after 5 months off of tane

my oil is back........and what a surprise my acne is coming back in the usual fun spots

HAHAHAHA

not small pimply ones I could give a rats ass about but the bad underneath the skin bumps that take a while to go away

plus crappy bumps on my scalp tooo...............yayayaya

time for accutane again..........will this ever stop until im dead?

I understand! After accutane I was clear for about a year. I really thought I finally wouldn't have to worry about my skin anymore. Unfortunately I was wrong :( I haven't even been going out because it's so bad. Did your dermatologist say accutane again? Mine put me on something else since it isn't as bad, but in my opinion it is bad enough.

my oil is back........and what a surprise my acne is coming back in the usual fun spots

HAHAHAHA

not small pimply ones I could give a rats ass about but the bad underneath the skin bumps that take a while to go away

Damn dude, I hope the second course does the job completely. Try to keep your head up.

HAHAHAHA

sorry to hear it. :(

But if a second Accutane course isn't an option, do consider the CSR. I'm a post-accutane victim too. Unfortunately it doesn't always 'stick'.

Sorry to hear that fuman. I just finished my accutane course about 7 weeks ago, and my oil started coming back 3 weeks in :(, so on the bright side, at least you got 5 months out of it. For the past 3 weeks, I've been using thevitamincure.com topical vitamin A, and am seeing some progress from it. I'll keep you posted.

5 months ?? im off of tane for not even 3 months yet and im getting some small and some big under the skin, inflamed pimples already !! god damn this sucks big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After accutane I was clear for about a year. I really thought I finally wouldn't have to worry about my skin anymore. Unfortunately I was wrong

Same here. :doh: Although no bacme (thank the lord-I wear tank tops 24/7) and my oiliness isn't that bad. But acne, yes. Nodulo-cystic-yes. Hormonal-yes.

Sucks big time. But I still don't think I should complain...people have it worse.

like what worked for you ??

Hmm?

what tropical stuff has worked for you after accutane ?

Well i didn't use anything after my first course and i wish i had. This time i'm using an over the counter topical retinoid called Green Cream which seems to be doing a good job so far. I feel that topical retinoids should be used after Accutane to keep the pores clear and that can extend remission.