Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

Dark Skinned people with acne scars

they do.

I've noticed that I get more hyper-pigmentation than light skinned people, but I don't necessarily get more pitting scars than fair skinned girls. However, it could be because I'm a girl. I also didn't have DEEP cystic acne. My daugher already starts to pit a little with her cysts and she is very olive.

Anyone else have hyper-pigmentation without pitting on their olive skin?

is it me or do dark skinned people look hella worse than light skinned people with scars?

That's a question you have to answer yourself. As seen above people get annoyed, you're just making their life more miserable.

I suggest mod's delete this thread.

I agree, this thread should be deleted. It is of no value and is insulting to those with dark skin.

For the record, I disagree with XTheGod's statement.

i have dark skin and hea the pigmentation is a little worse but it also fades realatively quickly

I agree, this thread should be deleted. It is of no value and is insulting to those with dark skin.

For the record, I disagree with XTheGod's statement.

I am dark skinned and i am not offended by that comment..its just a comment guys! dont get too worked up about it.

and darker skinned people are prone to dark marks cos of the melanin (im quite experienced in this matter!) - just like lighter skinned people get lighter pink marks cos they dont have that much melanin so we cant say that his/ her comments are deragotory (sorry cant spell) to darker skinned people, he is just stating a physiological fact

i hate to admit it but yes.. i am latino and get cycles that go from the red inflamed pimple.. to the uninflamed red spot.. and it fades and turns purple then brown and takes a while to go away. All my acne is like that.

naa i was looking at people's pics around the forum of their scars and noticed this sorry

and i am dark skinned.

just clearing up from some hellish scars.